Monarchs

S Masters

J Pickering

E Riss

M Clegg

R Wells

M Riss

M Davey

Berwick will be looking to bounce back following heavy defeat at Sheffield, and to be honest looks a home win for me. Masters, Wells & Riss will be amongst the points but I can't see their lower order doing much damage. Hopefully Blacklock will be fit to take his place as he had to withdraw from last nights meeting at Sheffield. 3 much needed points for the Bandits 50-40.

Think things could be close hope Ryan does the right thing and if not fit take the time he needs. Hopefully good crowd in the sunshine and a better more confident show from the bandito's otherwise it could be time for a change

Think things could be close hope Ryan does the right thing and if not fit take the time he needs. Hopefully good crowd in the sunshine and a better more confident show from the bandito's otherwise it could be time for a change

Could do with Richard Hall again

51-42 Edinburgh don't have enough back up unless this Pickering is good from the off, will be interesting to see Mitch again and to see who we'll have at 7 if Ryan is injured as only a few options

51-42 Edinburgh don't have enough back up unless this Pickering is good from the off, will be interesting to see Mitch again and to see who we'll have at 7 if Ryan is injured as only a few options

Not so sure of no back-up could have a dark horse in Mark Riss at reserve.If Masters and Wells win afew heats it could be tight IMO

Not so sure of no back-up could have a dark horse in Mark Riss at reserve.If Masters and Wells win afew heats it could be tight IMO

Would settle for it being tight so long as we get 3 points and some good racing

• Like 3

Another tough one in prospect for Berwick. Masters and Wells will score big, but I can see Mark Riss being the trump card at reserve, probably getting six or seven rides. Mitchell Davey is a very decent number 7 as well. Pickering? who knows.

The Berwick newbies Bridger and Berge will have one more week experience under their belt. Need everybody on top form tomorrow night.

Forecast seems good so hopefully a big crowd swelled by some travelling fans. Been some good racing so far this season, hopefully continues tomorrow night.

• Like 2

Ryan Blacklock's average is 2.00 and Richard Hall's is 3.53 so how do you work that one out please?

Hall at Workington tomorrow night, so matters not

Ryan Blacklock's average is 2.00 and Richard Hall's is 3.53 so how do you work that one out please?

I didnt work it out, just said it would have been nice to have him as guest again

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Many thanks

I didnt work it out, just said it would have been nice to have him as guest again

Also dont think you can guest for home team 2 weeks in row unless at No 1 ?

Be surprised if Blacklock fit after crash at Sheffield?

Edited by Catch Me If You Can

I don't think we'll win but can see us getting a point. With mark being the trump card at reserve.

Also dont think you can guest for home team 2 weeks in row unless at No 1 ?

Be surprised if Blacklock fit after crash at Sheffield?

Absolutely right, it was just a wish, as he rode so well