British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spencebel

Peterborough V Redcar 09/04/2017.

Totally agree with your comment ,Ostergaard was slightly in front of Busch at the time so Ostergaard was defending his position i'd rather see him do that than just move over and let the opposition pass And your correct a couple of the Redcar riders were not shy in putting themselves about.

absolute bullocks i'm no fan of oystercard ( he doesn't look out for anybody ) but he wasn't at fault for the tobi crash , you have also forgotten how tobi forgot to turn left on bend 1 and rode straight into oystercard in the previous re-run

This both were wrong. It could have been avoided if Busch had been excluded from the initial re-run. Looked like a bit of afters from Ostergaard to me

absolute bullocks i'm no fan of oystercard ( he doesn't look out for anybody ) but he wasn't at fault for the tobi crash , you have also forgotten how tobi forgot to turn left on bend 1 and rode straight into oystercard in the previous re-run

Don't think UO forgot (if as you are suggesting Busch took him out in the previous attempt at the heat)

To paraphrase the old expression "revenge is a dish best served in the re-run"

• Like 3

Theres no way Osterguard was at fault.. Busch went for a gap that wasn't there. Aussie twerps and anything linked to "team monster" is annoying so can't blame the village idiot Barker for wanting to land one on him...As for Thursday..BWD is more of a loss to us than Redcars missing guys. They will take the win anyway as we blew it in the last 2 heats.

Edited by Lukas

I think Lunna is more than adequate replacement for BWD whereas the loss of Busch and in particular Perks, who has looked really good around Redcar so far this year, make the task much more difficult for the Bears.

• Like 1

Theres no way Osterguard was at fault.. Busch went for a gap that wasn't there. Aussie twerps and anything linked to "team monster" is annoying so can't blame the village idiot Barker for wanting to land one on him..

thats a bit harsh :o thought holder has been doing a good job considering he wasn't signed on a no1 average , barker looked like he was trying to rough holder up and intimidate him all meeting

IF Barker just got on with his job of riding his bike and cut out all his antics out he'd be a far better rider (he virtually carried panthers when he rode for us and rode like a professional) it was a pleasure to watch him :t: but there's a reason he doesn't stop around at clubs long , it looked like he still was wearing panthers kevlars wondering if he was still using the clubs chassis :o

• Like 1

Theres no way Osterguard was at fault.. Busch went for a gap that wasn't there. Aussie twerps and anything linked to "team monster" is annoying so can't blame the village idiot Barker for wanting to land one on him...As for Thursday..BWD is more of a loss to us than Redcars missing guys. They will take the win anyway as we blew it in the last 2 heats.

Lunna is at least as good if not better than BWD around Redcar. Bears however will really miss Perks and Bailey will struggle to produce anywhere near his points return.

The match and possibly overall tie could depend on how Garcia goes, overall I can only see panthers as hot favourites now to win

Lunna is always excellent to watch at Redcar, I would fancy him to at least match BWDs score so don't see PBoro losing out much there, if at all. We will definitely miss Perks as said above, has started the season off well and Bailey will not match his scoring. The key will be to outscore Bacon if he can and he will have done his job.

Should be a very good meeting indeed I think - sounds like the Bears riders are really fired up for this one.

I think this tie will depend on how Richie Hall does, we may lose points due to the absence of Toby and Ellis, but if Richie finds some form it could compensate for that, and as I think our top three will score well it boils down to reserves winning matches as always

BWD has only ridden once round MPA/STMP scoring 4 points from 5 rides so he really could have scored anything this week.

Lunna has had 4 meetings here averaging around 5.6. It's really a toss up and I reckon Lunna is as good a guest as you could get in this situation.

Similarly Bailey has had only 1 meeting at MPA/STMP scoring 2 from 3 rides.

Garcia averages 4.4 in his 4 meetings here so is a bit of a drop from Toby's 6.3 however as stated before I'm quite pleased with his signing.

Overall I reckon Peterborough gain from the unavailability issues but it makes for an interesting night tomorrow and if Coty can hit the ground running it really should be a close run thing!

• Like 1

Ostergaard knows his way around STMP - but he is a shadow of his former self - won't hit double figures on Thursday. This Bears team could be 20 on the Panthers with BWD not riding.

Oops :D

• Like 2

if Coty can hit the ground running it really should be a close run thing!

He didn't (though he did hit the ground after about 40 metres) and it wasn't.

Well done Panthers.

• Like 1