British Speedway Forum
tellboy

Rye House V King's Lynn 15/04/17

Toby Carvery in Harlow, 10 mins from the track, or Wetherpoons in Hoddesdon High Street are pretty safe options if you want something cheap and cheerful. If you fancy Italian (Sicilian actually), Nonnas Kitchen in Hoddesdon is very good, but not that cheap

http://www.nonnaskitchen.com/Home.aspx

Had a few meals at Nonnas Kitchen and always been disappointed. Better bet for an Italian in town is Marconato.

Lynn's top three should outscore our top three. We need a big performance from Watt and/or Robbo and for the reserves to outscore their opposite numbers.

Can see a pretty comfortable away win here. Holder, Lambert and Batchelor are all very capable around Rye. Huckenbeck will like it and i think Watt abd Robson will continue to struggle

Robson and Watt should comfortably outscore Porsing and Rose as even at Premier League level neither did much at Hoddesdon last season

Robson and Watt should comfortably outscore Porsing and Rose as even at Premier League level neither did much at Hoddesdon last season

Should being the key word. Saturday is a big night for Watt, he needs to show something to suggest he's still got something about him.

Wouldn't be a shock if Lynn won this comfortably. Better side than Rye.

Would give Watt the 3 meetings this week and if no better he must be shown the door.

Correct me if i am wrong but doesn't mr lambert hold the track record at rye ?

Yep, 54.7 seconds

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kennett come out on top in races with Lambert at the end of last season Rye v Newcastle ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kennett come out on top in races with Lambert at the end of last season Rye v Newcastle ?

Yes, but not by much. 14 against 12

• Like 1

I meant in the head to head.

2-1 Kennett

The Kings Lynn top 5 riders should do well at Rye but the doubt will be the reserves. A lot will be how KAI get round the tight bends as he is more used to large tracks on the continent.

The Kings Lynn top 5 riders should do well at Rye but the doubt will be the reserves. A lot will be how KAI get round the tight bends as he is more used to large tracks on the continent.

Would think Bailey would be riding for Scunthorpe.

He's a Lynn asset so should be riding for us.