British Speedway Forum
tellboy

Rye House V King's Lynn 15/04/17

Well arguably that was the worst meeting I have EVER seen for such poor racing!!

• Like 1

Probably the best I have seen Kennett, not only 5 wins but in heats 10 and 13 the tension was mounting as the match was still in the melting pot and he delivered. A big heads up for Perks who really deserved his paid 10 and not for the first time this season (it seemed he was the sacrificial lamb at the start of the season)an great bonus fro the club.

Sad if Watt really left the stadium after heat 11, whilst the more he tried the worst it seams to get, how about supporting your teammates as the match was far from over

I have to hold my hands up and confess that I had grave doubts about Perks when I heard we'd signed him. Never impressed me on previous appearances, but has come on a bundle. Looks aggressive and confident. Someone said tonight he reminded him of Tyson Nelson, but with a brain.

Not surprised with Watts early getaway. The bloke must be as low on confidence as it's possible to get. Writing must be on the wall now. I can even see him jumping before he's pushed. Let's hope the promotion have a back up ready and waiting. Even RR would be a better option right now

Edited by Shads

Well arguably that was the worst meeting I have EVER seen for such poor racing!!

Not a classic by any means, but you either don't go to speedway much, or Torun is your home track

Not a classic by any means, but you either don't go to speedway much, or Torun is your home track

Don't go to speedway much, about 5 meetings a week! & not Torun, Zielona Gora!

Don't go to speedway much, about 5 meetings a week! & not Torun, Zielona Gora!

Go to Leicester much? Had a blank canvas to produce something special, but managed to build a one line track with boring processional racing.

Tonight wasn't great, but it was all about the result after a disappointing week.

Go to Leicester much? Had a blank canvas to produce something special, but managed to build a one line track with boring processional racing.

Tonight wasn't great, but it was all about the result after a disappointing week.

Yes was at Leicester last week V Poole, not great either. Best meeting for me this year was Berwick v Newcastle

Well disappointed with not being able to pick up a point,but after the first 4 races i thought it was going to be a right hiding.After not being back at Rye since Lynn were in the old PL i was expecting a much better track but this didn't happen.It was very much FTG.Gate 4 so advantageous early on.Had to win the toss and take 2/4 in ht1.3 out the first 4 won from gate 4 only one who didn't was Bailey(expected).

Very disappointed with Holder tonight for an out and out number 1 we need more from him.Lambert with the track very much a gating game was always going to suffer a bit.Rose and Batch done their jobs and Porsing more than done his.Huckenbeck apparently hurt his arm,think it was in the race where Branford came a cropper.Bailey really has to start gating somehow to get some points on the board.

Anyway onwards and upwards it gets easier on Wednesday night when we entertain the the Aces :blink:

Well disappointed with not being able to pick up a point,but after the first 4 races i thought it was going to be a right hiding.After not being back at Rye since Lynn were in the old PL i was expecting a much better track but this didn't happen.It was very much FTG.Gate 4 so advantageous early on.Had to win the toss and take 2/4 in ht1.3 out the first 4 won from gate 4 only one who didn't was Bailey(expected).

Very disappointed with Holder tonight for an out and out number 1 we need more from him.Lambert with the track very much a gating game was always going to suffer a bit.Rose and Batch done their jobs and Porsing more than done his.Huckenbeck apparently hurt his arm,think it was in the race where Branford came a cropper.Bailey really has to start gating somehow to get some points on the board.

Anyway onwards and upwards it gets easier on Wednesday night when we entertain the the Aces :blink:

Very fair honest post

It wasn't that bad.

Not surprised with Watts early getaway.

That wouldn't have been Watt that left early, he was still at the track after other riders had left

• Like 1

That wouldn't have been Watt that left early, he was still at the track after other riders had left

In that case I wonder why he wasn't on the track walk. Perhaps as he'd not contributed points wise felt awkward. That didn't stop Peter Karger last year

Edited by Shads

I don't think they "let" him as such.

Hope they double and triple checked his equipment!

Hope they double and triple checked his equipment!

It may be your view