British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Somerset Ela & Somerset V Poole 14/4/17 Good Friday.

Kasprzak wouldn't of scored more than Garrity if he had the chance - because he did have the chance and decided he couldn't be assed.

No that for sure do you ? No I thought not..

It didnt look too dusty on Shov's periscope. Yeh there is dust.. but i'd hardly call it a dust bowl.

Was you there, no I thought not.

You should all be pleased KK wasn't there, we could have been further in front at the top of league

On the local paper (echo) its says Kasprzak tried in vain to get a flight back to the UK

Weird, the rules didn't allow it. Why would he bother.

Also weird that there were flights available last night and this morning. That's the joy of the internet, skyscanner exists for us to see exactly what flights are available

It's very simple.

:Krystof Kasprzak could have made BOTH meetings. It has been proven already that there were flights. Flights that were not full.

:Based on that, and the postponement of his Polish fixture, the facility should have been removed.

I couldn't give a flying f##k whether Poole supporters believe it made you weaker or stronger, or if you believe other teams should be thankful because had he ridden you'd be further clear at the top. Non of that matters, and for the final time that ISN'T the argument.

You were given a facility you were not entitled to. That is all there is to it.

You should all be pleased KK wasn't there, we could have been further in front at the top of league

You, along with 3 or 4 other Poole fans on here, are just prize lemons.

Do you not see how arrogant that post is? Do you not get it?

• Like 3

Well a good days racing and two reasonably entertaining meetings between the two teams.

Good crowds at both meetings. Weather held out. Poole completely dominant this morning and cruised to a very easy victory.

Morris blew his engines and it cost us victory this evening as Garrity proved to be the guest from hell. Well done to him for taking the booking but if you don't have the bikes or ability to score a point pleae say no next time Mr Garrity. Worse than useless.

Somerset were gifted a win this evening but they can only beat what is put in front of them.

This morning.

Morris did OK.

Holder still struggling with setups and which lines to ride.

Kerr more than did his job.

Kurtz excellent

Hans throwing it about

Klindt good value.

Shanes found the going tough

This evening.

Garrity was crap.

Holder struggled but one good ride.

Kerr very good value.

Brady good but less so as track slickened off

Hans brilliant.

Klindt good value.

Shanes found it very tough.

Rightfully top of the league. R/r would have given us the win but those the breaks.

Next stop Swindon on Sunday afternoon. Lets go for the 4 points.

• Like 1

last to 1st in heat 13 and he is class, so does that mean he was classless in heat 15 as he was last and stayed there.

Didn't do quite so well in Heat 13 tonight against Paddy H !!!

Another reason to not sign a Polish Extraliga #1, 3 dropped points for Poole.

• Like 1

No that for sure do you ? No I thought not..

Was you there, no I thought not.

Shov put the periscope on to show something - i'm disagreeing with your comments.

If you want this to get messy, carry on.

• Like 1

Was that the same night the ref (Mr Robinson i think) got the averages wrong for the R/R for Redcar allowing a rider who wasn't eligible??

I think it was, the were running RR for Graverson.

Wow Poole fans really are sore losers

Sorry disagree this Poole fan thought we were beaten by a better team, no excuses.

• Like 3

Sorry disagree this Poole fan thought we were beaten by a better team, no excuses.

👍🏻

Don't know why we went with a guest in the evening meeting anyway.r/r would have won the meeting . as for Jason garrity he is not that bad a rider is he .I think it was a poor management decision having a guest anyway

• Like 3