British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Somerset Ela & Somerset V Poole 14/4/17 Good Friday.

Interesting to see today that Poole are interested in Jack Parkinson Blackburn. Future asset I imagine.

Does anyone know if Shanes is an asset or is he not. I know people will be assets means nothing but it does generate a fee from the loan. Holder to king's lynn must be a nice fee.

Where has that been published?

I do tend to agree being the meeting in Poland was called off at lunchtime

Exactly. He has had plenty time to arrange flights for Friday.

You can ride in Poland on a Sunday afternoon,then fly back to England for a match on Monday

About time the BSPA got heavy- starting tomorrow. If KK isn`t at Somerset in the Evening-NO FACILITY.Getting to Poole for the

morning meeting I can understand if he didn`t make it. Evening no excuse.

What an absolute farce. There should be no facility granted for Kasprzak at all for either meeting. Especially when it looks like Morris is in the form of his life too.

All these years I've never quite understood why people dislike Poole and their ability to swing rules in their favour - now I know what they mean! Welcome to the top flight :rolleyes:

• Like 1

What an absolute farce. There should be no facility granted for Kasprzak at all for either meeting. Especially when it looks like Morris is in the form of his life too.

All these years I've never quite understood why people dislike Poole and their ability to swing rules in their favour - now I know what they mean! Welcome to the top flight :rolleyes:

To be fair Morris is no replacement for kk

To be fair Morris is no replacement for kk

Based on this seasons form, he is better....

• Like 3

I`m just waiting for Skidder1 to tell us

1 As the golden helmet is off the Gorzow riders have been ordered to practice tomorrow

2 KK has come down with a stomach disorder.

One he could take Poznan dep 6.30am Luton Arr 7.40 am Wizzair

He would have absolutely to chance of getting to Poole by 11 am. The M3 and A31 will be car parks heading to Dorset tomorrow morning. Same every good Friday.

Sensible call to not try it and end up leaving us with r/r.

No facility should be granted for kasprzak. National league rider at number 1.

He will have had the opportunity to book a flight, and he already has equipment over here. He's racing in the u.k for Christ sake!

Moriss strengthens poole as well. Based on current form there is no argument. I was watching kk in a training meeting in Polska not long ago and he's got that 'i cant be arsed' kk about him.

That type of Kasprzak will end in tears, it always does. Somerset should ride under protest.

He would have absolutely to chance of getting to Poole by 11 am. The M3 and A31 will be car parks heading to Dorset tomorrow morning. Same every good Friday.

Sensible call to not try it and end up leaving us with r/r.

I know that was why I said facility in the morning but NO facility in the evening.

• Like 1

No facility should be granted for kasprzak. National league rider at number 1.

He will have had the opportunity to book a flight, and he already has equipment over here. He's racing in the u.k for Christ sake!

Moriss strengthens poole as well. Based on current form there is no argument. I was watching kk in a training meeting in Polska not long ago and he's got that 'i cant be arsed' kk about him.

That type of Kasprzak will end in tears, it always does. Somerset should ride under protest.

I think having Morris over kk makes us weaker at home but stronger away

Right now, in this moment, Morris is stronger. At poole you will always win the argument because kk is familiar with the place, but you can never underestimate his attitude and when BV were down last week he was poor. Didn't win a race. He's got that kk attitude so far that only spells a poor season. He needs to raise his game to the kk that finished 2nd in the world otherwise poole will have an issue

No he doesn't. KK would go through the card in both meetings. Somerset don't have a number one capable of beating him.

Anyone who says Morris strengthens Poole is clearly lacking knowledge or on a windup. Last week the usuals were saying Poole got lucky against a weaker Leicester. Now without our number one, who is replaced by a third heat leader/second string, we are stronger!

We can't win with some people whichever way it is.

Up the Pirates!

Edited by Steve Shovlar

No he doesn't. KK would go through the card in both meetings. Somerset don't have a number one capable of beating him.

Anyone who says Morris strengthens Poole is clearly lacking knowledge or on a windup.

Your arrogance is really strong.

It's common amongst poole fans.

• Like 4