British Speedway Forum
justathought

Leicester V Somerset 15-4-17

15/04/17 1900 Rye House v King's Lynn (SGBP)
15/04/17 1930 Leicester v Somerset (P-KOC)
15/04/17 1900 Berwick v Glasgow (SGBC)
15/04/17 1930 Ipswich v Peterborough (SGBC)
15/04/17 1900 Workington v Scunthorpe (SGBC)
Some guests required I think.

I heard on Saturday that Leicester had booked Nick Morris to replace Danny King if so that would be a good guest on current form.

Morris and Lasse are probably the best options

Another meeting where the home and away teams are made up with guests and they want fans to pay good money to support two patched up teams in the top league while missing team members are riding in the second tier.

I will be giving it a miss until Leicester have a full team.

• Like 3

Has the Lions line up been confirmed yet?

Yes. Lasse and Nick Morris confirmed as guests.

Morris had to withdraw from guesting for Poole this evening after blowing both his engines, guesting for them this morning, hope he has them fixed for tomorrow.

Morris had to withdraw from guesting for Poole this evening after blowing both his engines, guesting for them this morning, hope he has them fixed for tomorrow.

He need decent engines for Sunday at Swindon for when we beat Poole.

• Like 1

R/R for Auty

Good to see new teams doing ok.Josh is on fire for you.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Rebels crept over the line tonight thanks to a puncture for Nilsson in 15. Good stuff from Josh again with contributions at some point from everyone. Thanks to Klindt for a good show deputising for Starkey. Tungate poor form I think is becoming a major headache for Gary. I should imagine Josh will progress to No 1 when the averages are announced with Rohan dropping to 4. Hopefully he can then find some form. Not good having your No 1 losing to the opposition number 6. A win is a win though, and we are in the semi's.

Rebels crept over the line tonight thanks to a puncture for Nilsson in 15. Good stuff from Josh again with contributions at some point from everyone. Thanks to Klindt for a good show deputising for Starkey. Tungate poor form I think is becoming a major headache for Gary. I should imagine Josh will progress to No 1 when the averages are announced with Rohan dropping to 4. Hopefully he can then find some form. Not good having your No 1 losing to the opposition number 6. A win is a win though, and we are in the semi's.

Way it's going, Tungate will end up at reserve. He looked better last night but still not a patch on how he was performing for us last year which is a concern.... especially after starting on a 9+ average. I'm a massive fan of Rohan so hopefully he turns it round and quickly.