British Speedway Forum
kermitfrog

Berwick Vs Glasgow

We just keep it for special occasions :drink::drink::drink:

We do indeed!

:drink:

Bridger has a very lucrative sponsorship with Revolution Racing who provide all his racing kit, I`d be surprised if he would want to jeopardise that by swapping to GM engines as he would probably have to start funding his own racing.

Makes you wonder how old is the kit he is using. However if he has the speed, it may be a clutch issue rather than engine.

• Like 1

Felt sorry for Berwick they did not deserve to lose that meeting. Few dodgy starts

I didn't think heat 2 was the only uneven start either.

Makes you wonder how old is the kit he is using. However if he has the speed, it may be a clutch issue rather than engine.

I am sure he said at the talk-in that Jawa had done some development work in the winter. He also said that at the Kings Lynn practice he was one of the most consistent riders. Just needs to get out the starts with the other riders in the race.

Bridger is incredibly frustrating as he looks like one of the quickest riders I've seen but can't gate for sh*t at the moment

Because of the way he is sponsored, I wonder how much he gets involved in his set up on a meeting by meeting basis, does he work on the bike himself, or does he just hope his pit crew get it right.

Because of the way he is sponsored, I wonder how much he gets involved in his set up on a meeting by meeting basis, does he work on the bike himself, or does he just hope his pit crew get it right.

From an interview he gave at the start of the season it would seem more of the latter and less of the former though I`m sure he is giving his crew all the information they need to get a set up. IMO Bridger has the speed and track craft round Shielfield to be a heavy scorer but at the minute his gating is letting him down and you cant give opposition riders any kind of head start.

As far as I'm aware he does nothing and doesn't even have his bikes he just goes to meetings and his 'crew' turn up with bikes ready to go, just at the moment they arn't going very fast away from the starts...

From an interview he gave at the start of the season it would seem more of the latter and less of the former though I`m sure he is giving his crew all the information they need to get a set up. IMO Bridger has the speed and track craft round Shielfield to be a heavy scorer but at the minute his gating is letting him down and you cant give opposition riders any kind of head start.

They now have a psychological head start knowing Bridger cant make a gate.