British Speedway Forum
kermitfrog

Berwick Vs Glasgow

I always love a trip down to Berwick so looking forward to this one. Hopefully Tom Perry can show his class here, and Richard Lawson and Aaron Summers can be changed riders. Lawson was poor at Scunthorpe and if he doesn't score 9 from 4 rides I'll be dissapointed. Looking forward to seeing how Nike Lunna does, as this is a track that he hates apparently.

I'd say Tigers win 48-42

Lawson is good round Berwick, Smith / Blacklock is an unknown to me, and the bottom 4 at Berwick could win this out...... Hopefully I'm wrong.

Glasgow to win at a canter... Perry could be your trump card if he carries on like he finished last season for us!

Will Blacklock be back from injury? I'd say that Perry will win heat 2, not sure about Summers in heat 1 though :/

Glasgow will provide tough opposition, but this is a must must win for Berwick, failure to do so will make team changes inevitable surely.

Glasgow were probably a lot stronger in 2016. When they hammered us last season they had a very strong top 4 with Rene Bach & Worrall both getting maximums that night. A win for Berwick by any score would be a start to rescuing a poor start to 2017.

• Like 1

Glasgow were probably a lot stronger in 2016. When they hammered us last season they had a very strong top 4 with Rene Bach & Worrall both getting maximums that night. A win for Berwick by any score would be a start to rescuing a poor start to 2017.

Last years top 6 were all stronger in 2016 and with the average dropping even further for this year riders have to give way fact off the rule i am afraid.

Berwick generally give a good account off themselves against us so this is no foregone conclusion as some think, the Bandits may find there gating and we may not so i am cautiously confident but a Berwick victory would not surprise me either.

Whilst i want us to win if there is one team i would not begrudge a win it is Berwick but just not this weekend you can go on a wee run off victories starting next weekend hopefully.

Glasgow will provide tough opposition, but this is a must must win for Berwick, failure to do so will make team changes inevitable surely.

If Berwick win there will be team changes in the GLASGOW team IMO .Scunthorpe pulled of a surprise win so maybe the Bandits can repeat the feat.

If Berwick win there will be team changes in the GLASGOW team IMO .Scunthorpe pulled of a surprise win so maybe the Bandits can repeat the feat.

There would be no chance Glasgow will make any changes, too early in the season and whilst a win at Scunthorpe would have been nice it is a place we have never went well at so not a surprise.

Plus 7 points on the board is a steady start and we will continue to get better as the weeks progress so i would be very surprised if that were to happen as there has been no indication that anyone is thinking along those lines at present.

There would be no chance Glasgow will make any changes, too early in the season and whilst a win at Scunthorpe would have been nice it is a place we have never went well at so not a surprise.

Plus 7 points on the board is a steady start and we will continue to get better as the weeks progress so i would be very surprised if that were to happen as there has been no indication that anyone is thinking along those lines at present.

Think if Bewley has good meeting Tigers will edge it.

Two questions:

Why?

and

Who?

There is no such thing as an easy away win . Berwick will be fired up after losing at home last weekend

• Like 1

Two questions:

Why?

and

Who?

Would mean winning 1 out of 4 at home with 6 humpings on the road (after the inevitable 2 this weekend) 1 win from 10 is NOT good enough

Fair enough. Who that is guaranteed to be any better?

I think the team will up their performance this weekend.