British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Swindon V Poole 16/4/17 5 Pm

Interesting reading wolves fans moaning about KK (who was pretty much ever present for Belle Vue when he rode for us) as last season a wolves rider was sat stuffing his face on a free carvery in the PC Suite at Belle Vue while watching his team lose on the track.

Now that's commitment, to your belly.

are you blind to the amount of times KK has been sacked by other clubs? One season when he didn't get sacked or miss many meetings , gee whizz.

are you referring to the meeting we had a facility for Sam and we used that facility because the rider was already there?

The same KK who was nailed-on for a max home and away v Somerset?

The only thing he is nailed on for is his lack of commitment and poor scores littering his results.

KK - Will come good

J. Holder - Doing his job. Needs time to settle in.

L. Kerr - Have been impressed with him. I don't want him to go. Has been doing well in the Championship as well.

B. Kurtz - Awesome this year

H. Andersen - The same as Brady

N. Klindt - we will find out how good he is in the 1-5

J. Shanes - Doing well

Question is who does Newman come in for? Who would bring Newman in for Klindt? or J. Holder?

Kerr's Scores

7+3 Somerset (Home)

6+2 Somerset (Away)

5+2 Swindon (Away)

I won't count the Belle Vue home score as it was his first meeting and only had 3 rides.

I think Kerr deserves to stay.

I agree Kerr deserves a place he has been impressive and on current form Jack Holder is the rider to go but i also believe Jack will improve but he certainly isnt performing as well as i would expect so its a tricky decision and maybe should be left until Kyle Newman is fully fit and has had a few meetings for Ipswich.

Andersen was class at Somerset on Friday. Took a couple of laps to get to know the track , which he last rode 10 years ago before using all of his skill and track craft to win important races and team ride where necessary.

• Like 3

Yes, I believe rider replacement had turned up and was already warming up his no.1 bike before Masters had finished his pudding.

At least Masters turned up despite the club having a facility.

Something you wouldn't see the blonde pole doing.

Interesting reading wolves fans moaning about KK (who was pretty much ever present for Belle Vue when he rode for us) as last season a wolves rider was sat stuffing his face on a free carvery in the PC Suite at Belle Vue while watching his team lose on the track.

Now that's commitment, to your belly.

He may have been pretty much ever present for you, but I remember Chris Morton or certainly one of the management berating him for his performance at the business end of the season.

I've always said it, the bloke is mustard when he's on it, but in general he's inconsistent and unreliable.

• Like 1

Lol!

Masters was only there for the free carvery. It's pure conjecture to suggest KK wouldn't have been tempted by the same tasty feast.

Masters was there for his team, something the Pole rarely is.

Yes I think James was better as well.

If mt memory serves me right, Jack is already better than James ever was

• Like 1

14 points from 5 rides in a match winning performance from Jack Holder today for Panthers. 9+3 from BWD in the same meeting

If mt memory serves me right, Jack is already better than James ever was

James was very poor & the post was meant as a joke😀😀

Lol!

Masters was only there for the free carvery. It's pure conjecture to suggest KK wouldn't have been tempted by the same tasty feast.

Did he go large extra sausage and Yorkie pud?