British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Swindon V Poole 16/4/17 5 Pm

Not really ..poole had the match won but as normal they never had the bottle

Can the same be said for Jack Holder And to think some Poole fans were calling him the next Woffy when he was signed as a asset

Adams a very good rider and was still open to improvement. But this scaphoid injury has put him back a good couple of months. As I said, Swindon fans need to leave him alone.

Edited by Starman2006

Happy with 2 points! Considering Swindon held an 8 point league, they should have kept that certainly at home. Fought back well in 14&15. Have to say KK's form is shocking, 5 from your number 1 is not good enough.

Hans on fire and Doyle solid for Swindon. Think Adam has come back too soon from injury.

Poole stronger with Ritchings in for Shane's LOL.

mdmc82 stop talking rubbish. Ritchings will score 1 point tops if all 4 riders complete 4 laps in his Heats.

Yeah see what you mean
  • Like 1

Poole very lucky, Morris ht 11 retirement giving Kaspacak easy win against inferior opposition.

• Like 1

Big choke from Poole again ..glug glug

Yeah were choking on the 2 points we got

• Like 1

Just a note I feel for Adam had 2 scaphoid injuries to my right wrist as a biker myself its a real bxmmer trying to ride normally let alone racing around a track once its healed he may prove to be a better signing than some may feel at the mo

May have cost Swindon points

But his "injury" massively helped Swindon into the next round of the KOC

All the people that were on Chris Holders back last season, but his replacement is worse, bring back Noddy

• Like 1

But his "injury" massively helped Swindon into the next round of the KOC

Are you still banging on about that? Have a word. Your lot were complete toilet over two legs. Get over it.

• Like 1

Superb meeting, big crowd, rain just held off before end. Man of the match won by David Bellego, sublime fourth to first move. Hansi did well, and Morra unlucky. Adam and KK weak links.If only all speedway matches were like this, great entertainment, draw was fair result. Swindon 2 defeats, 1 draw now in league, and 2 Ko Cup wins.

Edited by beefy keefy
  • Like 1

Chucked that meeting away with Nicks bike issue then not stopping Hans run in heat 13 plus I wasn't sure why Rosco replaced Adam in his last ride leaving Zach all at sea on gate 4? Was Ellis unfit to take his 4th ride? Surely he could had gated from 2 and at least stopped Kerr from hitting the first corner in front?? Still fancied Adam to have at least beat Lewis unlike Zach

May have cost Swindon points.

I feel sorry for the lad. He was signed as a heatleader but he's not one. He was a very good reserve for Poole but was always going to struggle a bit in the top end of the team. Is concerning that even before his injury he was struggling to beat even reserves though in this years weaker league.

Hopefully he will come good

He should be okay, look at his scores he got at Swindon last year. Prob his best away track if you don't count Lakeside.