British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Coventry Select. 19/4/17 7.30pm

Be surprised if kk is there then as the golden helmet is on Thursday as

Just waiting for some excuse to not ride

• Like 2

Guess someone could organise a few buckets. But doubt many Poole fans will dig deep to give to Horton.

At the recent Wolves V Coventry match there was a turnstile to pay for reduced entry at £15, with another turnstile for the regular £18 with £3 of that going to the fund.

Seems a perfect idea to me.

• Like 1

So why do the Coventry promotion turn up to these meetings

Because maybe they'd like Bees to survive like the rest of us. Not everything is done with an ulterior motive. @KeepBeesOnTrack has clarified that it has nothing to do with the previous promotion.

• Like 3

At the recent Wolves V Coventry match there was a turnstile to pay for reduced entry at £15, with another turnstile for the regular £18 with £3 of that going to the fund.

Seems a perfect idea to me.

You mean people normally pay £18 to watch Wolves? Blimey, no wonder attendances are suffering. :wink::wink::P:D:t:

• Like 2

lol, you have to laugh :rofl::rofl:

the idea of these 'select' meetings is twofold, to keep the Bees name on track and to help the contracted riders earn a few extra £ which they may have done had the Bees continued.

Steve, if you would like to organise a bucket collection, please do, I'm sure the receipients would be grateful

You mean people normally pay £18 to watch Wolves? Blimey, no wonder attendances are suffering. :wink::wink::P:D:t:

:rofl:

And worth every penny with a regular best prepared track award virtually every year. :wink:

• Like 1

Agent Garrity on good form today, what a difference 2 days makes.

lol, you have to laugh :rofl::rofl:

the idea of these 'select' meetings is twofold, to keep the Bees name on track and to help the contracted riders earn a few extra £ which they may have done had the Bees continued.

Steve, if you would like to organise a bucket collection, please do, I'm sure the receipients would be grateful

Plus fat fraud would have had a blank race day.

Hopefully KK gets some form. I want him to stay and now he struggled in Poland he will get right on the case.

But if he doesn't who is going to replace him.

I see about 6 options.

Lindback= Loves Poole and might want extra rides. But GP's so doubt it.

Vaculik= Will ride for Poole one day mark my words, but still GP's so can't see it. Lindback and Vaculik 1 and 5 next year look out for that.

Milik= Already turned us down due to being too busy.

Zagar= Could be a interesting option this year. Not that busy and would like the extra rides.

Shamek P= Is looking like he will be a GP rider next year and maybe he would like the practice on small tracks

AJ= Last resort, almost rode for Poole 2 years ago but doubt it.

Peter Lung was mentioned but doubt it.

Shamek P best option. But keep KK for at least another month.

Lindback and Vaculik will be 1 and 5 next year and Brady.

Rosco will be Coventry Bees manager for this meeting.

Stefan replaces Kerr for Coventry which is a huge ask as he will be riding in the top 5

Harris replaces K Bjerre

Poole are at full strength

Poole are at full strength

....... and charging full price?

A tenner might help improve the crowd.

Matt has previously stated he doesn't like staging 'fill in' fixtures due to the lack of interest.

....... and charging full price?

A tenner might help improve the crowd.

Matt has previously stated he doesn't like staging 'fill in' fixtures due to the lack of interest.

haven't seen any admission price anywhere so I'm presuming as normal àa

It will be very disappointing if the Poole supporters don't turn out in force for this meeting which would confirm that they don't care about the Bees returning to the track sometime in the future. ;):o

Hopefully KK gets some form. I want him to stay and now he struggled in Poland he will get right on the case.

But if he doesn't who is going to replace him.

I see about 6 options.

Lindback= Loves Poole and might want extra rides. But GP's so doubt it.

Vaculik= Will ride for Poole one day mark my words, but still GP's so can't see it. Lindback and Vaculik 1 and 5 next year look out for that.

Milik= Already turned us down due to being too busy.

Zagar= Could be a interesting option this year. Not that busy and would like the extra rides.

Shamek P= Is looking like he will be a GP rider next year and maybe he would like the practice on small tracks

AJ= Last resort, almost rode for Poole 2 years ago but doubt it.

Peter Lung was mentioned but doubt it.

Shamek P best option. But keep KK for at least another month.

Lindback and Vaculik will be 1 and 5 next year and Brady.

Lets not forget the likes of Nicki Pedersen who only has GPs and Polish fixtures and who MF has also tried to sign previously; or even Jarek Hampel?! Or even Magic Janowski??

Edited by Skidder1