British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aroundtheboards

Somerset V Swindon 21/4/17

He's not quite in the same class as Hans but he was warned for rolling when Poole were at Belle Vue the week before last.

He's not quite in the same class as Hans but he was warned for rolling when Poole were at Belle Vue the week before last.

Most of the races Brady was in a Swindon got called back for a restart, it may not have been him that caused them but it is strange.

• Like 1

A mate is probably travelling down tomorrow, is not on the forum, he asks where locally best place to eat, can you take a chair in, can you update weather forecast...cheers, I will pass the messages on to him.

A mate is probably travelling down tomorrow, is not on the forum, he asks where locally best place to eat, can you take a chair in, can you update weather forecast...cheers, I will pass the messages on to him.

Is there a track where you can`t take a chair in ?

Definitely take a chair in plenty of places to put it,cracking cafe in Burnham for food but can't remember the name of it.doh. It's on the front ,maybe a local can help with the name

• Like 1

Is there a track where you can`t take a chair in ?

Cardiff, the stewards said there was a choice of over 60,000 chairs so I had to put it in a skip.

Edited by beefy keefy

Keef, the food at the track is pretty good. There is a reasonable choice too. I recommend the chilli, although it does make things tricky the following day!!

There is no issues with taking a chair in and plenty of decent viewing sites all around the track.

Parking is a nearby field with plenty of room.

• Like 1

Thanks chaps will pass info onto him.

Most importantly if he uses the bog, he will come out unscathed and not traumatised....unlike at Blunsdon;)

• Like 1

Most importantly if he uses the bog, he will come out unscathed and not traumatised....unlike at Blunsdon;)

I will tell him, he normally carries a roll of Andrex Puppies on a Roll in case Izal is in place. Do you visit Somerset and Swindon?

• Like 1

Wetherspoons in town , and also the Railway pub in the main shopping street all good value.
  • Like 1

Rebels to win Tungate to chip in a bit more the rest of the side look very solid at home think Swindon will struggle lower order

How have Somerset got a guest for Hougaard? R/R only for a rider missing from 2-5 in the averages unless he's a doubling up rider.

How have Somerset got a guest for Hougaard? R/R only for a rider missing from 2-5 in the averages unless he's a doubling up rider.

It seems rules on guests are being ignored this season, and unless the opposition manager spots it immediately illegal guests are allowed
  • Like 1

Where's the rule on that? I just had a look but can't see anything.