British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Berwick V Scunthorpe Championship 22/4/17@7-00pm

I'm meaning that in terms of standard Bridger's equipment would/should be a lot better than Liam's

Bikes and engines in speedway is mainly all about how they are set up and the ability of the rider to use it correctly and adapt to track conditions.IMO . Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

I'm meaning that in terms of standard Bridger's equipment would/should be a lot better than Liam's

Bikes and engines in speedway is mainly all about how they are set up and the ability of the rider to use it correctly and adapt to track conditions.IMO .

Probably a bit of truth in both views, agree about the ability of the rider to use it correctly but also each individual rider setting up the bike to suit their own riding style not to mention their own physique, posture etc.

We missed last weekend as on Easter minibreak, but last night wasn't good to come back to. Bridger had different mechanic last night and his performance on Liam's bike will show him what is needed and show Liam that the bikes can do it and will help him too. As soon as averages change the changes should be Berge and now Vissing out altho I would keep Liam. Racing and track were pretty good last night and Danny Gapp was great. If we are going back to just one presenter can't we make him Steve Hayward, as I don't think my good friend Roy who is a lovely man will ever be accepted at Shielfield. Get well soon Scott Courtney too.

Yes wait til averages come out then drop Vissing, Berge and Blacklock in my opinion.

Unless Vissing has fallen out with the Management I don't see why you would drop him.Who knows the right story regarding him missing last night ,the promotion are saying nothing about it.

Is the Revolution Racing sponsorship also tide in with JRM Racing, could they not just switch Bridger onto GM`s.

Unless Vissing has fallen out with the Management I don't see why you would drop him.Who knows the right story regarding him missing last night ,the promotion are saying nothing about it.

Well I have a trusted source from the pits telling me what was said last week and it's fairly obvious that he could of got from Denmark to Berwick as he would of had flights booked in advance...
  • Like 1

Well I have a trusted source from the pits telling me what was said last week and it's fairly obvious that he could of got from Denmark to Berwick as he would of had flights booked in advance...

But would his bikes still have been in Denmark?

I will wait for a statement from the management.Im just saying I would not get rid of Vissing unless there has been a fall out.

Yes, he will have to make sacrifices to obtain the equipment he needs to score points and make money. Ruthless sport speedway.

It's all good and well you saying that, but he can't just pull money out of his arse. If he gets rid of revelation he needs new bikes, a van, mechanic, possibly even a workshop. It's not half as simple as you're making out. Unless there's some very generous backers up in Berwick then he could be stuck.

It's all good and well you saying that, but he can't just pull money out of his arse. If he gets rid of revelation he needs new bikes, a van, mechanic, possibly even a workshop. It's not half as simple as you're making out. Unless there's some very generous backers up in Berwick then he could be stuck.

I`d be surprised if Bridger moves away from his sponsorship with Revolution for the very reasons you give, but clearly after coming out on Liam Carr`s bike and performing so well there`s question to be asked of Revolution about the engines they are supplying their rider.

He already had new mechanic last night, the big guy who used to be with Bomber and also David Howe. Plus his riding in last two races showed why Bandits wanted him. Also he didn't gate on Liam's bike in these races, in one he passed Kerr on last lap and in the other Palm Toft on third lap.

• Like 1

Question is, can he afford it? If I'm remembering rightly Lewis Kerr dropped Revolution speedway last season when he moved to Scunny and ended up borrowing Andreas Lygers machinery.

He didn't borrow it he bought it

Looking at this there seems no reason for Vissing to miss last nights meeting, the SGP Qualifier he was due to ride in was abandoned after two races on Friday, by the looks of it the re-arranged date is due to April 27th but even that is in doubt. IMO Vissing has gone off in one but huff and I think we have seen the last of him.

http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/681924/dunskie-eliminacje-do-grand-prix-i-sec-przerwane