British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevethelion

Belle Vue V Leicester 21/4/17 7.30pm

Could be closer than some think. 49-41

Will probably be a bit closer than I originally thought now MPT in for Auty. Bates the key man as he will probably have 7 rides now, because only MPT & the reserves can take Riss's rides. Think you could be about right with that score.

I am certainly not expecting a walkover or anything like it. Bjerre is a significant loss and I cannot see the rider replacement rides taken by Worrall, Sedgman and the reserves scoring anything close to what he would have scored. He has been on fire at the NSS. For Leicester MPT is an excellent replacement for Auty and likely to score significantly more points. Nilsson has also impressed on previous visits and King can be outstanding.

However, I think we will still win providing Fricke maintains his recent improvement and the reserves do well. 48-42.

Will probably be a bit closer than I originally thought now MPT in for Auty. Bates the key man as he will probably have 7 rides now, because only MPT & the reserves can take Riss's rides. Think you could be about right with that score.

I'm surprised no top flight team came in for him this season.

• Like 1

Having thought about it I fancy Leicester for a point here.

Bates/King/Nilsson and MPT will score 40 between them. Gomolski being Polish will enjoy it I'm sure

Should be a good meeting with the Lions definitely in the mix. Pleased MTP is riding as he's one of my favourites. Never say die attitude and very entertaining.

Hope they get a point but no more than that.

Tonight has all the ingredients to be a classic. Not gonna be easy for us Especially without bjerre. Really can't wait

Edited by Phil The Ace

MPT was great at the NSS last season, as was R Tungate, alas at the PCMT he scored 3pts from 5 rides,Speedway has a habit of throwing spanners, MPT may score well, he may not also.

Should still be a close meeting, but I hope our recent form carries on. 48-42 to the Aces.

• Like 1

A guest for the guest? Only in Speedway...😁

A solid looking 'team/select' Leicester, many of them very adapt at winning races at the NSS...

May miss Bjerre's 13 or so tonight...?

Edited by mikebv

Having thought about it I fancy Leicester for a point here.

Bates/King/Nilsson and MPT will score 40 between them. Gomolski being Polish will enjoy it I'm sure

Gomolski will love the the place, he will be a danger to the Aces tonight with no Kenny to clip his wings...

Brilliant from Belle Vue to win with one of their best riders missing.

Looking very good so far this season

BV back from the brink with 3 consecutive 5-1s in heat 13 through 15. 6 points down to 6 points up. Great character shown. And for the 3rd home match running we have a rider score a paid/max.