British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Swindon Ela 1/5/17 6pm

Have to say I was not expecting that result however,just like any sport results are not always forgone conclusion.

Well done to Swindon who were far far much sharper and more determined then the Pirates over the first half of the meeting.

Poole have been so used to riding a slick track every week that when it is grippy like early on they were left flondering.

The gloating from the Robin's fans was to be expected but as has been said it's along season. So making predictions about being in the top 4 is a little premature.

The Pirates will bounce back from this defeat so dont write us off just yet.

Taxi for KK. Well done Swindon, you deserved it!

All easier said than done. Its not as though we could entice Saifudinov, Kildemand or Piotr Pawlick to slot us into their schedule for this season.

KK was improved at Rye House but tonight he just didn't want to know, wobbling around for a lap before feigning an ef. Not sure he actually had an ef in heat 13 or the fact that Morris got a bit close.

The gloating from the Robin's fans was to be expected but as has been said it's along season.

Yep, sorry to be a bad winner. Hang on, no winner's a bad winner! Get in! Again.

Why do we need to replace with a big hitter? See if we can find an 8 point rider and balance the team at 7 keeping Kerr? Just an option. I'm confident Matt will find someone.

All easier said than done. Its not as though we could entice Saifudinov, Kildemand or Piotr Pawlick to slot us into their schedule for this season.

KK was improved at Rye House but tonight he just didn't want to know, wobbling around for a lap before feigning an ef. Not sure he actually had an ef in heat 13 or the fact that Morris got a bit close.

Move everyone up a place and keep Kerr!

What I don't like with kk when he gives up like his first ride tonight

Can't see KK lasting much longer which is probably also bad news for James Shanes as if KK goes Poole will probably have points to play with.

well the Witches need a decent 2 pointer. He may just enjoy it enough on Thursday that he wants to stay.

He usually quits when at the back.

I agree about keeping Kerr and replacing Kk and Shanes.

Can't understand why Shanes doesn't have a NL club.

What I don't like with kk when he gives up like his first ride tonight

He doesn't like wet tracks.

Correct lisa. Thats why he was riding like a donkey in his first ride on the wet track. Forgot that about him.

He usually quits when at the back.

I agree about keeping Kerr and replacing Kk and Shanes. Can't understand why Shanes doesn't have a NL club.

Because he has a full calendar at weekends with his grasstrack and longtrack meetings.

Correct lisa. Thats why he was riding like a donkey in his first ride on the wet track. Forgot that about him.

Plus he has waved opposition riders through before when it's been raining! Though that was a few years ago now!

(No donkeys were hurt during the posting of this.....)

And the snooker ref has just made a bad decision....the white did touch the black! Seee,. Its not just speedway refs.

He changed his mind twice...oh dear.

Not thati am into snooker mind you....im just sulking.

Well done Swindon. But we were dire..

Hands up here. To all who said KK is hit and miss well done. Ive never seen a rider who is not his and miss between meetings but between a bloody season.

Matt has to change this before the deadline. He said that he needed to improve and we just lost at home. Fair play to everyone else they did there part just need our number 1 to get 10.

What are the options then.

Lindback= just as hit and miss

Shamek P= Needs convinving but could be done.

Magic= Replace Holder with Kerr and that would fit. I would look at that option right now. But Holder is now good.

If poole got Tai hahaha,

Zagar, Vaculik, Tai,

There is plenty of riders who can actually fit. Its just a matter of money and conving them. I have faith in Matt

The thing is as well we could have had this.

1. Hans

2. Holder

3. Ellis

4. Kerr

5. Kurtz

6. Klindt

7. Newman

Would not have been a bad team.

Matt must be shaking his head now though, He said he will change this year if things are bad and well things are bad.