British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Sheffield Koc 28/4/17 @7.30pm

I note some tiggers have difficulty with chatzone banter....should have stuck in at school lads.

You have banter on the crapzone ????? well there you go , every day's a school day :shock::P

well done Sheffield and pat on the back for their travelling fans in the shed.

Tie over after 5 heats and was that really Kyle Howarth ?? He won more races tonight than the whole of 2011. Certainly improving and beat Ricky 3 times. can`t see many doing that this year.

Monarchs slow from gate all night and passing tough unless you went round the fence. Dicky lawson winning 15 from trap 1 highlighted the home boys tardy starts. rode perfect line and seems to be getting more confident at the dale finally. Expect spud to guest for worky next week ???

I note some tiggers have difficulty with chatzone banter....should have stuck in at school lads.

Maybe we should have sir.

But if that's what you call banter then it just confirms what we already knew , your sense off humour is akin to a nursery school playground.

Cheers lads...and thanks for watching....

if you need some help with translation, there are many wise men who come from the East.

Speaking of that....where is Blobby?? Was he in Ed`s costume tonight? Sales of magners as poor as the home teams gating tonight.

The Ant and dec comment must be reference to Richard "Britain's got talent" or something. Maybe that chatzone updater was thinking if Richard rides like that tomorrow im as well watching ant and dec.

The Ant and dec comment must be reference to Richard "Britain's got talent" or something. Maybe that chatzone updater was thinking if Richard rides like that tomorrow im as well watching ant and dec.

Texters comments were obviously aimed at your average 12 year old

Texters comments were obviously aimed at your average 12 year old

12 is pushing it i was thinking two 6 year olds.

Didn't realise you had to have a degree in bullsh*t to understand the children on the shatzone.

If they ever get on Mastermind there questions will be everything relating to Ant & Dec with no passes.

well done Sheffield and pat on the back for their travelling fans in the shed.

Tie over after 5 heats and was that really Kyle Howarth ?? He won more races tonight than the whole of 2011. Certainly improving and beat Ricky 3 times. can`t see many doing that this year.

Monarchs slow from gate all night and passing tough unless you went round the fence. Dicky lawson winning 15 from trap 1 highlighted the home boys tardy starts. rode perfect line and seems to be getting more confident at the dale finally. Expect spud to guest for worky next week ???

Who's spud ??

Must apply to the West Lothian monarchs brain capacity...ah god bless.

Cheers lads...and thanks for watching....

if you need some help with translation, there are many wise men who come from the East.

Speaking of that....where is Blobby?? Was he in Ed`s costume tonight? Sales of magners as poor as the home teams gating tonight.

Wise men don't call them self Blobby your post hit the skids with that one.

12 is pushing it i was thinking two 6 year olds.

Didn't realise you had to have a degree in bullsh*t to understand the children on the shatzone.

If they ever get on Mastermind there questions will be everything relating to Ant & Dec with no passes.

Seriously though , i'm all for adding humour into the texting , but clever humour . King Jamie was very good at that , far removed from the juvenile drivel I read tonight .

Who's spud ??

Was your lot that christened Mr Summers that

Who's spud ??

Somebody's potato.

Still struggling fellas ??!!

Best not to post your applications for the Krypton Factor..

Blankety blank might suit you better.

In my job l listen to halfwits speak all the time so can translate these comments easily.

• Like 1

Seriously though , i'm all for adding humour into the texting , but clever humour . King Jamie was very good at that , far removed from the juvenile drivel I read tonight .

Was your lot that christened Mr Summers that

Now that was a clever man from the East.

I used to think Fenway Bleachers was quite clever until he mentioned Blobby as wise if i had read that in the morning i would have choked on my cornflakes.

Spud has the same nickname on the butt end of his Kevlars, or at least used to.