British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

here's an interesting little fact for you Trees, BWitcher was the first person ont8o my blocked list way back in 2010,for exactly this reason.

Same here followed by steveb

I'm delighted to hear I am. I wondered why you stopped sending threatening messages to my inbox. Couldn't be happier.

You live in a bubble if you think tai is as professional as they come , you really need to come of your tai love boat, because tai is and always will be a car crash off track, he is like Darcy, both immature for there age.

Back in the real world Tai will go on to win more World titles and be one of the most successful British riders of all time.

Haters gotta hate.

The question being asked what other riders missed there own league ?

Emil Sayfutdinov hasn't raced in the Russian league for a couple of seasons...I've no idea if he plans to this year.

Emil Sayfutdinov hasn't raced in the Russian league for a couple of seasons...I've no idea if he plans to this year.

Is there a Russian League ?

You live in a bubble if you think tai is as professional as they come , you really need to come of your tai love boat, because tai is and always will be a car crash off track, he is like Darcy, both immature for there age.

That bubble being Planet Earth.

The one where Woffinden is a two time World Champion by the age of 26.

The one where Woffinden has his whole off track set up honed to the nth degree, from fitness to diet to preparation.

The one where Woffinden, due to the professional way he has maximised his abilities as a speedway rider is earning money that allows him to do things many can only dream of.

And it doesn't matter how much you bitch, whine, bleat on your keyboard the simple facts remain.. Woffinden is a winner and you are a jealous loser.

Now find some respect for yourself, it's getting embarassing.

Is there a Russian League ?

Yeah, it's still just about clinging on to existence with a few teams.

Most of the Russians race in it including the Laguta brothers. Grigory travels all the way to Vladivostok on the Sea of Japan for his home matches!

But what fine riders Tai & Darcy was on track!!

On track they have been amazing to watch but sadly they have let themselves down off it and continue too.

That bubble being Planet Earth.

The one where Woffinden is a two time World Champion by the age of 26.

The one where Woffinden has his whole off track set up honed to the nth degree, from fitness to diet to preparation.

The one where Woffinden, due to the professional way he has maximised his abilities as a speedway rider is earning money that allows him to do things many can only dream of.

And it doesn't matter how much you bitch, whine, bleat on your keyboard the simple facts remain.. Woffinden is a winner and you are a jealous loser.

Now find some respect for yourself, it's getting embarassing.

Most stupid post of 2017 and will be hard to beat

ame="rjsj9803" post="2957220" timestamp="1494604598"]

I'm delighted to hear I am. I wondered why you stopped sending threatening messages to my inbox. Couldn't be happier.

Back in the real world Tai will go on to win more World titles and be one of the most successful British riders of all time.

Haters gotta hate.

Tai Will Not be the most successful British born rider, he has had is moment.

His 2 world titles proves he already is.

Could be one of the most successful world champions ever.

No doubt you will now reel off more successful British world champions than Tai.

Good luck with that.

His 2 world titles proves he already is.

Could be one of the most successful world champions ever.

No doubt you will now reel off more successful British world champions than Tai.

Good luck with that.

Your wrong again, nothing changes

If Woffinden is not one of the most successful of British Champions - I would be obliged if you could tell me who is?

• Like 1

On track they have been amazing to watch but sadly they have let themselves down off it and continue too.

Most stupid post of 2017 and will be hard to beat

Lee,Collins,Loram Havelock Price, have only won a title each only Freddie W who was welsh

but british won two titles and the late great Peter Craven.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Couldnt be a much flawed argument if you tried!!

The UK is quite simply the worst run league in Europe with race nights all over the place, unlike Sweden and Poland. It is also the worst paying league in Europe.

When Tai was coming through the UK was one of the best leagues and until he established himself he couldnt possibly ride abroad.

To give him the best chance to be World Champion he feels he doesnt need to race here. Why would anyone have an issue with that???

Oh because he is British he MUST race here...............how stupid can that argument be.

You made that statement now prove it!

Will happily meet you at Cardiff and we can listen together. A few keyboard warriors on here hardly draws comparison.

Then im sure we can both go and meet Tai together and you can tell him what you think about him, ask him some questions.

one of the best leagues when he was coming up lol so it was better than Sweden and Poland 6 or 7 years ago ? and your going on . about flawed agurments pmsl. I never said because he was British he should ride here all I put forward was why it's different to other top riders who don't ride here .how on earth can someone who gets banned on here all the time and tells people he's going to beat them up can go on about keyboard warriors has to be the most funny and ironic statements ever posted . Edited by orion
  • Like 1

You haven't reeled off more successful British World Champions yet.

You have no reply that's valid. Nothing changes.

If im wrong correct me. I await your response with eagerness proving me so.

one of the best leagues when he was coming up lol so it was better than Sweden and Poland 6 or 7 years ago ? and your going on . about flawed agurments pmsl. I never said because he was British he should ride here all I put forward was why it's different to other top riders who don't ride here .how on earth can someone who gets banned on here all the time and tells people he's going to beat them up can go on about keyboard warriors has to be the most funny and ironic statements ever posted .

take your words back I've never threatened to beat anyone up! I got banned last time for using the word troll which I found strange

You haven't reeled off more successful British World Champions yet.

You have no reply that's valid. Nothing changes.

If im wrong correct me. I await your response with eagerness proving me so.

British Born world champions well didn't Peter Collins win 10 world champion titles ?

British Born world champions well didn't Peter Collins win 10 world champion titles ?

But only one individual.

Can't really blame tai for not winning a pairs title that doesn't exist. Or wtc titles when tai has been one of the outstanding performers but not had the team to support him.

Tbf I would say there is still an argument that PC (either one) is the greatest British rider if all time, Tai the other candidate (I'll limit this to post war to avoid need to debate on Farndon etc).

Bit no British rider has been more successful in the individual championship than tai.

• Like 1