British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

You can't prove either so your clearly making things up.

wow your levels of debating and intelligence just soared.

You have said you rode...............you have provided no proof

You have said your willing to tell Tai what you think of him..........you havent.

And yet you say im making things up..................priceless.

wow your levels of debating and intelligence just soared.

You have said you rode...............you have provided no proof

You have said your willing to tell Tai what you think of him..........you havent.

And yet you say im making things up..................priceless.

The funny bit is I know you have seen me race which is priceless.

So you think I have not spoke to tai ? Your wrong again.

You honestly think that he will have over 40,000 fans giving him a heroes welcome this year, my sides are splitting with laughter, he clearly doesn't care about British Fans and many will rather support Johnny Foreigner than him now.

He has the last 5 years so why would this be any different.

He has the last 5 years so why would this be any different.

I will give you a few clues, he turned his back on the British fans by Not wanting to represent the British national team,he also decided he was not doing either the British final or British speedway.

Why should he get a heroes welcome, what has he done for British fans ?

Ok well he hasn't ridden in UK for a few years now, he didn't ride in the BF last year, hes not representing GB because we are run by amateurs.

Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean he wont get a fantastic reception.

Ok well he hasn't ridden in UK for a few years now, he didn't ride in the BF last year, hes not representing GB because we are run by amateurs.

Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean he wont get a fantastic reception.

He has made a lot of fans dislike him but I guess there will always be the happy clappers who are not concerned that they won't see him ride in the country he was born in anymore.

I was a happy clapper when Beckham was at Real Madrid too. Oh well.

And just to back up my claim that the BSPA are not the sharpest, I see Robert Lambert - by FAR our brightest prospect isn't in the British Final. Rory Schlein is tho. Top work guys...

Edited by RPNYC
  • Like 1

And just to back up my claim that the BSPA are not the sharpest, I see Robert Lambert - by FAR our brightest prospect isn't in the British Final. Rory Schlein is tho. Top work guys...

Manchester united got Millions when Beckham went to real madrid . after signing as a schoolkid and learning to play there . any idea what Scunthorpe ,rye house ,or wolverhampton got ,when woffinden turned his back on them

Lambert is not in because he didn't qualify....for whatever reason and for once the BSPA have done the right thing and not managed to find a way to wangle him in.

Schlien did qualify...whether he should have been eligible is a matter of opinion.

• Like 2

Manchester united got Millions when Beckham went to real madrid . after signing as a schoolkid and learning to play there . any idea what Scunthorpe ,rye house ,or wolverhampton got ,when woffinden turned his back on them

If you are using that argument, you can argue Scunthorpe/Rye shoulda got money from Wolves. But anyway that has nothing to do with Tai and everything to do with how an antiquated system hasnt been adjusted for modern climate.

Lambert is not in because he didn't qualify....for whatever reason and for once the BSPA have done the right thing and not managed to find a way to wangle him in.

Schlien did qualify...whether he should have been eligible is a matter of opinion.

Star Lady I will respectfully disagree with you on this one. It is madness that Lambert isnt in and riders like Schlien, Robbo, Bridger (I am a fan of all 3 by the way) are.

Certain riders should be seeded based on form. Better for everyone involved.

Edited by RPNYC
  • Like 1

If you are using that argument, you can argue Scunthorpe/Rye shoulda got money from Wolves.

Star Lady I will respectfully disagree with you on this one. It is madness that Lambert isnt in and riders like Schlien, Robbo, Bridger (I am a fan of all 3 by the way)

Certain riders should be seeded based on form. Better for everyone involved.

I don't disagree that there should be seeded riders or wild cards but this year the BSPA made no provision for either and for once stuck to the rules. People, including me, often moan that the rule book is made of elastic so when on the rare occasion they stick to the rules they should be applauded. You cannot bend rules when it suits.

• Like 1

Wolves got 6.5 years of service and a couple of league titles.

• Like 1

True. :t::approve: :approve:

So that makes it ok for him to drop the British final and Not ride for the National team until it suits him.

Yes that makes it OK for him to do that because it is all his choice. As it is our choice to criticise or support him over his decisions.