British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

Maybe it has nothing to do with British Speedway.. a massive project might be something completely outside of speedway

Something for himself yep , that would be more likely

• Like 1

So does he want to teach the youngsters?

To get themselves plastered in tatooes?

To use expletives when speaking live on TV?

To show how to treat British Speedway league by thumbing his nose at it?

To show contempt for British speedway fans by refusing to ride in the British Championships?

To show further contempt by refusing to ride for TeamGB in the SWC?

The guy hasn't got anything to offer British youngsters other than how not to do it. Sure hes a great rider on a bike but it ends right there.

Neil Vatcher is doing a great job, young lads are progressing and We are starting to see young talent come through. No need whatsoever for Woffinden to be involved in anything to do with the sport in this country. The guy's made himself a pariah so why on earth would British speedway bother to do anything in return?

Its a real shame that a British world champion has snubbed his nose at Great Britain. But you reap what you sew.

Are Darcy /Tai tarred with the same brush ? you saw the best in Darcy so why not Tai ?.In a way you are a hypocrite,i stuck up for Ward long before his accident (as endless others did on this forum) because i saw the best in him yet you just kill off Woffinden you dont even know the bloke. I will stick my neck out we are not producing loads of young riders as you say that we can GUARANTEE to even reach championship level so yes Tai's input would be a help.
  • Like 5

For me he has turned his back on me the British fan so I have repaid the compliment ,I have no interest in anything tai does inside speedway or outside it

That's totally understandable and I have similar views but you never know, the prodigal might return and redeem himself.....Then again, he might just launch a MOAB of expletives our way.

Edited by foamfence

That's totally understandable and I have similar views but you never know, the prodigal might return and redeem himself.....Then again, he might just launch a MOAB of expletives our way.

I agree with you TDM view is totally understandable and yes we could all be wrong but at least you two put it in a nice way fair play for that.

So does he want to teach the youngsters?

To get themselves plastered in tatooes?

To use expletives when speaking live on TV?

To show how to treat British Speedway league by thumbing his nose at it?

To show contempt for British speedway fans by refusing to ride in the British Championships?

To show further contempt by refusing to ride for TeamGB in the SWC?

The guy hasn't got anything to offer British youngsters other than how not to do it. Sure hes a great rider on a bike but it ends right there.

Neil Vatcher is doing a great job, young lads are progressing and We are starting to see young talent come through. No need whatsoever for Woffinden to be involved in anything to do with the sport in this country. The guy's made himself a pariah so why on earth would British speedway bother to do anything in return?

Its a real shame that a British world champion has snubbed his nose at Great Britain. But you reap what you sew.

well said Steve nothing to add to that
  • Like 2

Are Darcy /Tai tarred with the same brush ? you saw the best in Darcy so why not Tai ?.In a way you are a hypocrite,i stuck up for Ward long before his accident (as endless others did on this forum) because i saw the best in him yet you just kill off Woffinden you dont even know the bloke. I will stick my neck out we are not producing loads of young riders as you say that we can GUARANTEE to even reach championship level so yes Tai's input would be a help.

Darcy for all his faults, never turned his back on British speedway. And for an Aussie he gave his all for the EL.

Woffinden as a Brit, has shown utter distain for British speedway, at league and international level. Why should we, as fans of British speedway both at club level and at country level, offer support to someone who refuses to ride at either level?

His support is down to a few hardcore Fans at GP level and the Wolverhampton fanbase. Most see him as someone who used the British system then cleared off. Good riddance imo.

• Like 5

Darcy for all his faults, never turned his back on British speedway. And for an Aussie he gave his all for the EL.

Woffinden as a Brit, has shown utter distain for British speedway, at league and international level. Why should we, as fans of British speedway both at club level and at country level, offer support to someone who refuses to ride at either level?

His support is down to a few hardcore Fans at GP level and the Wolverhampton fanbase. Most see him as someone who used the British system then cleared off. Good riddance imo.

If you think Tai only has a few fans you must be Stevie Wonder 😀 a hypocrite still stands ironic that Tai/Darcy got on well. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 3

I can't disagree with your observations Steve Shovlar. :approve:

If you think Tai only has a few fans you must be Stevie Wonder a hypocrite still stands ironic that Tai/Darcy got on well.

What the hell has the fact that Woffinden and Ward are friends? Doesn't change the fact Woffinden has crapped over British speedway.

• Like 1

For me he has turned his back on me the British fan so I have repaid the compliment ,I have no interest in anything tai does inside speedway or outside it

I feel exactly the same!
  • Like 1

Fair enough and your choice just wonder then why you are reading and then posting on a thread about him??

• Like 1

Fair enough and your choice just wonder then why you are reading and then posting on a thread about him??

Because it's open to ALL members, not just those who agree 100% with everything he does?

• Like 9

What the hell has the fact that Woffinden and Ward are friends? Doesn't change the fact Woffinden has crapped over British speedway.

I stand by what i said you are still a hypocrite support Darcy to the hilt being a blue noser yet crap all over Woffinden double standards.And another point why is Pete Adams someone i respect helping him he cant be all bad. Edited by Sidney the robin