British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Stoke V Brummies Sat 6th May

STOKE: Mitchell Davey, Shaun Tedham, Ryan Terry-Daley, Tony Atkin, Luke Priest, David Speight, David Wallinger.

BIRMINGHAM: Tom Bacon, Kyle Roberts, Darryl Ritchings, Danyon Hume R/R, Jack Parkinson-Blackburn, Macauley Leek, Layne Cupitt.

Edited by Brummies_Ste

This could be a test for brum. Going to be interesting.

Stoke by 10

Really Brummie, sounds like an early season I'll look clever if I'm right but will be happy if as I really think we'll win!

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

Why would anybody think Brum will win . looking at the teams Brum are carrying 3 andR/R stokes only weak link is speight

I went to stoke tonight , it's been a while since I've been and I have to say they finally seem to be making an effort to put some fun back into their speedway , the track looks more presentable and there seem to be a genuine interaction with their fans which is missing at a lot of speedway these days , there is still a way to go but was a nice surprise to take in tonight , meeting had a nice tight finish too

• Like 2

I went to stoke tonight , it's been a while since I've been and I have to say they finally seem to be making an effort to put some fun back into their speedway , the track looks more presentable and there seem to be a genuine interaction with their fans which is missing at a lot of speedway these days , there is still a way to go but was a nice surprise to take in tonight , meeting had a nice tight finish too

Couldn't agree more TDM.I haven't been near Loomer Rd since the generator kept packing up,awaiting an ambulance to arrive,and Jason Bunyan doing a lap in complete darkness,but tonight was very enjoyable indeed.

It's good to see Mitchell top scoring and getting 5 rides specially since monarchs seem to only give him 3.

Well done Stoke on a hard earned win with only4 race winners! They took their chances whilst we missed ours so they deserved it. By all reports a very good match - just sorry I couldn't be there.