British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Rye House Rockets 10/5/17

Potential banana skin, 4 out of their top 5 can be really good at Poole. Not sure what Ellis Perks will be like.

Also did Rye House not come to Poole in the NL when we had BB meetings?

you are correct. I saw rye ride against the buccs in the second part of a double header with king's Lynn a few years ago.

Will you be making the trip to Wimborne Road Shads? So Ryes last visit to Poole was 1990 was you at that meeting?

Indeed, I'll be there. Only been to Poole once for New Year Classic the year Ben Barker won after Newport had closed down. Probably be my only away trip and penultimate Rockets meeting this season.

Edited by Shads

Why I put the question mark

Feel better now!

We are going as well, never seen racing at Poole (been to the track though) where are any Rye fans planning to be at the ground?

We are going as well, never seen racing at Poole (been to the track though) where are any Rye fans planning to be at the ground?

Most away fans stand on bends 1-2, its good viewing.

• Like 1

Two Rockets and a Bandit will be in attendance. Gawd knows where we'll be watching from

Most away fans stand on bends 1-2, its good viewing.

We'll give that a go

Edited by Shads

If Poole ride like they did in the first half of the Swindon match and we STILL have a poor scoring, supposed, no.1, then this has Home defeat written all over it!!!!

• Like 2

If Poole ride like they did in the first half of the Swindon match and we STILL have a poor scoring, supposed, no.1, then this has Home defeat written all over it!!!!

Bit more positive than usual Scottyfan. Good job you follow Poole, you'd be a manic depressive following anyone else - I reckon Pirates by 6

• Like 3

KK last chance saloon= Hope he does come good

If he doesn't Drabik for me. Anyone who can beat Emil,Killer, Nikki P and P Pawlicki away from home is good enough to be a number 1 here.

And zero chance of Drabik coming.

• Like 1

And zero chance of Drabik coming.

Not so sure. Will want more races, best mates with Magic and dad rode for Poole. It's a Matt Ford rabbit hat trick.

In other news Kyle returns.

Thanks to Lewis and Echo Article says another team has offered him a spot "Somerset".

KK last chance saloon= Hope he does come good

If he doesn't Drabik for me. Anyone who can beat Emil,Killer, Nikki P and P Pawlicki away from home is good enough to be a number 1 here.

A great prospect and he will be a Gp rider in time, but these tracks over here are chalk/cheese from what he has experienced so far.And also i think there is a zero chance of him coming over here i think his schedule is pretty full but it would be a great tonic for England if he did come over.