British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Rye House Rockets 10/5/17

Newman will take time to settle so we need the real KK to turn up.

Lets all get behind KK because he needs a confidence boost right now and us Poole fans need him to come good.

No more knocking him guys.

KK will come good. Just a matter of when and not if.

If we lose then so be it but everyone involved with Poole Speedway needs to come together and get behind the 1-7 from Matt Ford to Middlo to us fans.

Rye won't be as tough as some think IMO.

If we get beat on Wednesday riders will need to stay out of Matts office after the meeting.. :nono:

We won't lose. All 3 league points will be coming our way.

We only lost to Swindon because of the track. Look at the second half of the meeting when our riders figured the track out.

Not panic stations yet. Look at Belle Vue losing at home to Somerset. King's Lynn are struggling so I'm not worried.

Think we will win by 10 at least. 50-40, 51-39 something like that

Typical, get beaten by a superior team so you blame the track, sounds like sour grapes to me.

• Like 4

Typical, get beaten by a superior team so you blame the track, sounds like sour grapes to me.

agree beaten by a better team on the night sour grapes indeed
  • Like 3

Its great that Matt has stuck with Kyle, and so he should imo.. :t:

Not really. Even Jason Doyle said Swindon did well cos track was different to normal.

Not really. Even Jason Doyle said Swindon did well cos track was different to normal.

It was different due to the amount of rain we had. We seemed to have inherited Manchesters rain . Nobody seems to take that into consideration.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

We won't lose. All 3 league points will be coming our way.

We only lost to Swindon because of the track. Look at the second half of the meeting when our riders figured the track out.

Not panic stations yet. Look at Belle Vue losing at home to Somerset. King's Lynn are struggling so I'm not worried.

Think we will win by 10 at least. 50-40, 51-39 something like that

Poole lost because their number 1 wasn't interested!

• Like 1

Poole lost because their number 1 wasn't interested!

Poole lost to the better team on the night. No one was expecting it and we are all still laughing about it now :rofl:

• Like 2

Cor, you Poole lot are a happy lot. One home defeat and its naval gazing, we are also use to losing at home once A WEEK.

• Like 1

Watching Polish Speedway. KK took really bad fall and has withdrawn from the meeting hit his shoulder very hard.

There is another twist in the tale!!!!

Clipped Magic's back wheel. Maybe Matt now does change it.

KK crashed out on the first bend of his opening ride in Poland this afternoon and is out of the meeting. Bruised shoulder by the look of it on tv.

Beat me to it PB.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

KK crashed out on the first bend of his opening ride in Poland this afternoon and is out of the meeting. Bruised shoulder by the look of it on tv.

Beat me to it PB.

1-0 hahahah

Rumour has it that KK has a broken Collarbone. Which will see him out for a while and a new Number 1 for us.

Watching Polish Speedway. KK took really bad fall and has withdrawn from the meeting hit his shoulder very hard.

There is another twist in the tale!!!!

Clipped Magic's back wheel. Maybe Matt now does change it.

If he don't ride (hopefully!!) as he is no.1, we can have a guest for him....Are Kings Lynn riding on Wednesday?? :lol:

If he don't ride (hopefully!!) as he is no.1, we can have a guest for him....Are Kings Lynn riding on Wednesday?? :lol:

Yep so no chance 😀
  • Like 1