British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Rye House Rockets 10/5/17

Guest rider no 1 this week if correct I would think ?

1-0 hahahahRumour has it that KK has a broken Collarbone. Which will see him out for a while and a new Number 1 for us.

you need a new number one. KK is virtually useless.

I imagine Matt might try and get someone in now. Collar bone is a month really if not 6 weeks.

Couple weeks these days.

Yep so no chance

Darn!! Would of been funny to see CH guest and score a max. :lol:

I imagine Matt might try and get someone in now. Collar bone is a month really if not 6 weeks.

I'm sure it could be a season ending injury for KK.........Hopefully!!!! :lol:

Reports suggest a broken collar bone for Kasprazak so he will likely miss a meeting or two for Poole.

Best wishes to KK.

First Newman now KK. You get the feeling that its just not meant to be this year.

Need Matej Zagar ASAP. No good getting riders from the Championship because we won't have priority.

Agree, If we can't get Vaculik i would go Zagar is very fast at the moment.

Feel sorry for KK, not what you want if you struggling with form.

Feel sorry for KK, not what you want if you struggling with form.

It's more of a case of picking from those who want to ride here and aren't already riding in several leagues.

As for KK, a lot of Poole fans wanted him gone. Now will make you stronger with a guest. Just need the rest of your team (with exception of Brady) to step up now

Hopefully Freddie Lindgren can guest on Wednesday - if not then I would think Cook, Morris or Bjerre would come into consideration -, then plenty of time to sort any longer term options out til Poole's next meeting on 29th.

I had already pointed out that Vaculik wouldn't be able to.

He rides in 3 leagues including his own so would be prevented under the Polish ruling.

It will be who actually wants to ride here, so choices will be limited.

Better hope it's a decent one.

Although in fairness most riders would be an improvement on the awful Pole.

On a more serious note bad luck to KK. It's never good to hear of injuries to any riders.

Darn!! Would of been funny to see CH guest and score a max. :lol:

I'm sure it could be a season ending injury for KK.........Hopefully!!!! :lol:

You really do turn against your riders don't you? Shovvys correct your pretty much out of order
  • Like 4

Hopefully Freddie Lindgren can guest on Wednesday - if not then I would think Cook, Morris or Bjerre would come into consideration -, then plenty of time to sort any longer term options out til Poole's next meeting on 29th.

Best wishes to KK.

First Newman now KK. You get the feeling that its just not meant to be this year.

Need Matej Zagar ASAP. No good getting riders from the Championship because we won't have priority.

zagar to expensive I would have craig cook guesting this week if available

No chance of Zagar riding for Poole, has always said the only club he will ride again for in the UK is Belle Vue, said that at the Peter Craven meeting on the microphone, note to Mark Lemon, Aces v Poole, 9th of June,

Mind you the Czech Grand Prix the following day, so no chance of him riding then.

Edited by STEPHEN 333
  • Like 1

If he don't ride (hopefully!!) as he is no.1, we can have a guest for him....Are Kings Lynn riding on Wednesday?? :lol:

Couldn't have Holder anyway - his average is too high even to guest!! That's why he was left out of the 1-7 in the first place!! (Well one of the reasons anyway!! :shock::o;) )

• Like 2

Confirmed that Kasprazak has suffered a broken collar bone and will miss 4-5 weeks.

Haven't gotta sack him now, that's a relief for Matt...

• Like 2