British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Rye House Rockets 10/5/17

Morris bloody hell. Might be on decent form but number one he ain't. Banana skin written all over this.

At least its been dry so we know the track will be more to our liking.

is that the same Nick Morris that scored 12 from 5 the other week at Poole?? Beating Hans , KK and Kurtz in the process?? Or the same Nick Morris that got 8 from 3 completed rides from number one when he last guested for you?? No I think you would be much stronger with KK who so far has a top score of 8 at home!! Nick Morris is a better number one than KK this season and has proved the better rider at Wimborne Road. So to say it's a banana skin now is just complete tosh
  • Like 4

is that the same Nick Morris that scored 12 from 5 the other week at Poole?? Beating Hans , KK and Kurtz in the process?? Or the same Nick Morris that got 8 from 3 completed rides from number one when he last guested for you?? No I think you would be much stronger with KK who so far has a top score of 8 at home!! Nick Morris is a better number one than KK this season and has proved the better rider at Wimborne Road. So to say it's a banana skin now is just complete tosh

We'l see, which Nick Morris turns up tomorrow.

We'l see, which Nick Morris turns up tomorrow.

Won't be any worse than the rubbish Pole he is replacing.

• Like 1

Won't be any worse than the rubbish Pole he is replacing.

I'l give you that the way he's been riding..

Morris bloody hell. Might be on decent form but number one he ain't. Banana skin written all over this.

At least its been dry so we know the track will be more to our liking.

Always the optimist aint ya Shovlar. I guess you're getting the excuse in early should we lose...which I don't think we will :t:

The usual Shovlar & Starman pre match doom & gloom.

Guys, everyone knows it's all an act 😂

At home Rye are decent, away they certainly ain't!

Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

The usual Shovlar & Starman pre match doom & gloom.

Guys, everyone knows it's all an act 😂

At home Rye are decent, away they certainly ain't!

Poole will be one of their better away tracks. ;) Although Poole should win by 8-12.

Poole will be one of their better away tracks. ;) Although Poole should win by 8-12.

A point will be massive, but it all depends on how we start the meeting. The first half a dozen heats will be crucial.

Nick Morris is currently a huge improvement on KK and this change alone should see the Pirates stroll to maximum points.

Poole still a long way behind Wolves though..

If Poole regain their abilities to gate in the first 7 heats then I predict a 50-40 win.

Hans is at 1 and Nick at 5

Hans is on fire all over Europe and is a number 1 in Poland and Denmark and well has been a number 1 in the uk for about 10 years.

We should be ok

Hans is at 1 and Nick at 5

Hans is on fire all over Europe and is a number 1 in Poland and Denmark and well has been a number 1 in the uk for about 10 years.

We should be ok

I would have thought that nick Morris would have to ride one as he is replacing our no 1 I may be wrong

Nick Morris is currently a huge improvement on KK and this change alone should see the Pirates stroll to maximum points.

Poole still a long way behind Wolves though..

Can't see anyone stopping them currently.

welcome back gavan got to agree if nick rides anything like his form is at the mo def better than kk has been this from a long time kk fan

Maybe he was comparing to Kenny Bjerre who he is replacing, whoever we had i don't think we should lose, personally i think a easy win is on the cards.