British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Newcastle Diamonds 13/05/2017 - League

Newcastle will lose.

The Showground is a fortress.

Been reading the Porky Parry book of predicting I see!

• Like 2

Certainly makes us stronger with Shanes in.

Result will depend on how Peterborough go, I think Panthers can be good due to strength in depth with any of top 6 capable of putting in a big score and winning races - however ironically I also see this as their weakness, because although all are capable of winning races they are also all prone to finishing last and really you don't know from race to race what you are going to get!

If Lambert & Worrall lead from the front then Rosey & Shanes will pop in some points - skipper & Morris just need to add a few aswell.

• Like 2

we'll be alright as long as the manager gives B.W.D a min of 6 rides , and the proper Hansen turns up , this is 1 match panthers cant afford to lose no matter what

Think I remember Shanes beating B.W.D. The scoreline after the meeting would probably look different if it were Phillips instead.

Certainly makes us stronger with Shanes in.

Result will depend on how Peterborough go, I think Panthers can be good due to strength in depth with any of top 6 capable of putting in a big score and winning races - however ironically I also see this as their weakness, because although all are capable of winning races they are also all prone to finishing last and really you don't know from race to race what you are going to get!

If Lambert & Worrall lead from the front then Rosey & Shanes will pop in some points - skipper & Morris just need to add a few aswell.

:t:

Well done Panthers promotion on getting this meeting sorted as part of the MCN Festival of Motorcycling this weekend at the Showground.

A great opportunity for a wider audience to engage with Speedway on one of the best tracks in the country.

2 strong teams on show, let's hope for a cracking meeting!

Looking forward to seeing Robert Lambert race around the Showground, he was phenomenal at Lynn last night.

No mention of this fixture on Proboards, am I missing something?

• Like 1

No mention of this fixture on Proboards, am I missing something?

it is now.

Newcastle will lose.

The Showground is a fortress.

😂😂😂
  • Like 1