British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Berwick 13/05/17 19:00hrs Champ

What's Bombers average

Current Premiership average of 9-21, Berwick are allowed a guest up to 9-42, so going with the those figures and by the time you alter Harris`s average he may be a bit to high.

Current Premiership average of 9-21, Berwick are allowed a guest up to 9-42, so going with the those figures and by the time you alter Harris`s average he may be a bit to high.

We have 8.97 for Friday as that's Morris' average... 5% is only for home meetings

The scoreline flattered Berwick tbh , apart from Morris who was lucky in 13 when Cookies chain snapped and Howe the rest were pretty average , not sure Bridger would have made that much difference to pull back the 13 points . Letting his team down on route to a meeting , bad form that!!

Our boys really starting to click into place , with either Mason,James or Matt at reserve throughout the season and Cookie at the helm , backed up by Ty and a Thomas and Rob trying his hardest ,still long way to go ... keep it up boys , well done !!!!

5 years since Rico died yesterday...feel like that had something to do with it, if it was you can't blame him at all...

Sad , but life goes on , he surely cant use that as an excuse

Sad , but life goes on , he surely cant use that as an excuse

I'm not saying it is at all mate, no one has said anything apart from that he 'fell ill on route' I know he was very close with Lee though and I ultimately think Lewis retired because of that fact, if he was not feeling up for it he could of been putting himself and everyone else in danger, he was also in court a few days ago, that could have something to do with it. Im speculating tbh he could of actually been ill just putting 7+9 together and getting 13.36.

I'm not saying it is at all mate, no one has said anything apart from that he 'fell ill on route' I know he was very close with Lee though and I ultimately think Lewis retired because of that fact, if he was not feeling up for it he could of been putting himself and everyone else in danger, he was also in court a few days ago, that could have something to do with it. Im speculating tbh he could of actually been ill just putting 7+9 together and getting 13.36.

Yeah I realise that , in all likelihood he was genuinely ill .

s worral,s last score at ed in bra was 3 poimts .choose another guest . unreliable as fick .

sorry to hear about golden bills bridge too far not getting over the border . is he related to chris holder ? its the west coast bug , ya know .

its the west coast bug , ya know .

Can't blame him then... Personally, I don't like the west coast either :lol:

s worral,s last score at ed in bra was 3 poimts .choose another guest . unreliable as fick .

sorry to hear about golden bills bridge too far not getting over the border . is he related to chris holder ? its the west coast bug , ya know .

Even through Google translate this still come out as rubbish.

• Like 2

He lives in Manchester so I don't think it's the west coast bug, although he might of picked up an illness from being on the west coast

Think only home meetings count for the extra bit on average so it's 8.97 away. Edited by Barnstormer

Think only home meetings count for the extra bit on average so it's 8.97 away.

Yes you are right which makes the chances of seeing Harris as guest next Friday all the more remote.

Can't blame him then... Personally, I don't like the west coast either :lol:

neither do i , but i live with it .but its still warmer than the east .

i still think he travelled to berwick on saturday and suddenly found out he was supposed to be at worky .

5 years since the rico accident , time has flew in .. always remember lee .

Edited by jenga