British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
keef robin

Swindon V Lynn

After having 2 meeting in 4 days, its now over a month since Swindon's last home match. This crazy planning schedule might be to the Stars advantage in that the Robins riders have forgotten where the track is :t::t:

Prediction: Stars to lose 48 - 42 ( HL=30pts; SS=8; RR= 4). ....... To get a point here tonight would be a massive plus....

A really nice morning here, hopefully the weather will hold up we had alot of rain yesterday where i am about 3 miles from the track.Kings Lynn could be very dangerous tonight, Huckenbeck for me is the key along with the talented Lambert.Lambert has not always gone great at the Abbey so he needs to be on it and Batchelor who knows what version turns up tonight i think a Budgies win by about 8.

Right Pirate Oliver today IS thursday.

The weather here is bright and sunny so the track should be ok for a good meeting tonight.

A lot of rain around, just driven from Heathrow to Blunsdon, riders and fans were driving in, don't think I will chance it...5.30.

Hope there aren't many that have driven from Narfok.

After sunshine earlier, it is now raining in Reading, what's the situation at Blunsdon weather wise?

Heavier showers at Reading but it might be moving west oss

Edited by beefy keefy

Absolutely fine at Blunsdon but I drove through a fair bit of rain after Oxford. Fortunately it stopped about 2 miles from the track!

The weaknesses we all thought would be the problem is the case tonight as not enough race winners & oloads of last places.

The weaknesses we all thought would be the problem is the case tonight as not enough race winners & oloads of last places.

Looks like Doyle may be on a DP ride in heat ten at this rate

Looks like team needs more surgery.