British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JamesM09

Somerset V Rye House- Rye House V Somerset 19th/20th May

Hardly any meetings at Rye these days, with big gaps between the next two league matches. I used to moan there was too many meetings when len was running the show.

Perhaps he was tired

Just as I was tired of watching him at the Abbey, he was dreadful most meetings!

Just as I was tired of watching him at the Abbey, he was dreadful most meetings!

Always seemed an odd fit to me when he went to Swindon. Never been a big track rider.

Couple of things. The weather report if believed would have been wet enough to call the meeting off thus no water had been put down which obviously affected the track.

So no passing at all? better wipe a few points off of Harris, Kennett Lawson Kerr etc who never passed at all.

When you have visited every track in the Country then compare Rye House to others.

Try watching a bit of live racing rather than you tube its actually different you know

I do watch 'live racing' thanks but have a pretty busy life so unable to travel to watch elsewhere. Anyway when I am lucky enough to have the OTA on the doorstep I don't need to.

Just wondering how watching it on You Tube is different to watching it live, surely it is the same race i am watching and the camera doesn't lie??

I do watch 'live racing' thanks but have a pretty busy life so unable to travel to watch elsewhere. Anyway when I am lucky enough to have the OTA on the doorstep I don't need to.

Just wondering how watching it on You Tube is different to watching it live, surely it is the same race i am watching and the camera doesn't lie??

A few races from one particularly dull meeting. You can't base a whole argument on that. There have been some very good meetings at Rye this year, but of course that wouldn't fit in with your mindset Edited by Shads

A Rye fan living in Cornwall. Watched the meeting at the OTA, remember commenting about most of it being FTG. Yes we had some very good races, but not every race( Nicholls superb). Some were quite spread out.

Miss my weekly visits to Rye. You can't beat live speedway.

Oh the importance of the selfie generation :lol:

A few races from one particularly dull meeting. You can't base a whole argument on that. There have been some very good meetings at Rye this year, but of course that wouldn't fit in with your mindset

Oh the importance of the selfie generation :lol:

I give up! No idea what the last comment was all about.

Let's agree to disagree....

I give up!

And so you should.... Nothing clever or honourable about a "my track is better than your track" argument. Pathetic and childish

• Like 1