British Speedway Forum
Sidney the robin

The Riders Who Never Took Your Imagination Over The Years.?

Was it common knowledge that some second halves were shared between the riders ? saying that i still miss the old second halves.

It was, yes. But that was matterless Second Halves where the Riders could and did put on a show.

Speedway is supposed to be an Entertainment as well as a Sport you know.

I used to enjoy the Second Halves too Sidney. :t:

• Like 1

It was, yes. But that was matterless Second Halves where the Riders could and did put on a show.

Speedway is supposed to be an Entertainment as well as a Sport you know.

I used to enjoy the Second Halves too Sidney. :t:

I get shot down on here WK for preferring being entertained over having a winning team what is more important to you.? Edited by Sidney the robin

Was it common knowledge that some second halves were shared between the riders ? saying that i still miss the old second halves.

Unfortunately second halves were a bit of a waste of time up here Sidney , away riders couldn't wait to get hit the road and either didn't try and got knocked out , or were offski as soon as the league match was over . Would happen regularly a home second string , who hadn't scored much in the actual meeting , would beat the away number 1 in the heats of the rider of the night . Would bring the house down , but seemed pretty false .

I get shot down on here WK for preferring being entertained over having a winning team what is more important to you.?

I'm sort of with you on that Sidney. I do like my Team to win though - as long as they do it fair and square and not through contrived results.