British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Berwick V Redcar Sgb Championship 27/05/17@ 7-00pm

It would appear our management are less than happy with Danny going by match report on Bandits site. Not the best place to wash your dirty laundry me thinks.

I agree, though you`d think it would be only common sense for Danny to let the club know he was injured.

It would appear our management are less than happy with Danny going by match report on Bandits site. Not the best place to wash your dirty laundry me thinks.

or perhaps now he has lost the 4 point avearge needed for the last set of changes and received his inflated 5.5 figure from reserve they think there are better value options in replacing him...

I agree, though you`d think it would be only common sense for Danny to let the club know he was injured.

He maybe did but he speaks pretty good English so Havvy wouldn't understand him.It's a shame more riders weren't like David Howe and put their comments on the forum to let fans know what was happening

• Like 3

He maybe did but he speaks pretty good English so Havvy wouldn't understand him.It's a shame more riders weren't like David Howe and put their comments on the forum to let fans know what was happening

Hey us Teessiders speak proper English unlike most of the posters on here.LOL

Not a long term injury, arm is fine just fact I got signed out with head injury means I will have to miss next weekend atm

After watching a meeting like last night, you walk away realising just what a special breed speedway riders are.

After watching a meeting like last night, you walk away realising just what a special breed speedway riders are.

If you're gonna be dumb you've gotta be tough I was always told

• Like 6

Not a long term injury, arm is fine just fact I got signed out with head injury means I will have to miss next weekend atm

Glad to hear that you and Lewis had earlier given us the race of the night :wink:

Very impressed with Jack Parkinson-Blackbird touch of class and superb riding style for one so young the speed will come.

Can't say I'm disappointed to have missed another home defeat through having to slave myself away on the night shift but it's hurting week after week this :sad: the last season I recall as bad as this has been was 2007 and that was a stinking year :sad:

Good thing that those in crashes have come away relatively unscathed and how refreshing to see David on here and updating us...

So, with another 2 big teams coming in the next 2 weeks, where do we go from here? Crowds are surely taking a battering and it ain't getting any easier!

You could always bring in Richard Hall , better than Payne or Etheridge especially at Berwick

You could always bring in Richard Hall , better than Payne or Etheridge especially at Berwick

You having a laugh not overly confident in Payne but think Ethridge might be worth sticking with.