British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

British Final (belle Vue) 19th June 2017

You clearly don't have the capacity to answer the question.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable might enlighten?

You've been having digs at the track since ht3, it's a decent meeting, so no need.

That's the second time the graphics have displayed a different riders name while Rory Schlein was on screen.

That's another person who doesn't want him in the british final.

Edited by DiamondGlory

Love it if Schlein wins this and gets the wild card! I'm sure Shovlar will then be able to cheer Schlein and Woffinden whoop woop

While the rest of us support British riders you can carry on cheering Schlein. Shows you are not a British speedway fan if you would love it for Schlein to win. Your uncle might have bunged a fiver over the wall to Loram 20 years ago but his support of British riders clearly didn't rub off on you.

The rest of us can support real British riders while you can support a plastic brit at Cardiff.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Yes really. Why on earth would you not want the field to be as strong as possible?

BTW who said Lawson was a gating tart? Must have been an Embra fan.

I DO want the strongest field which is why Robert Lambert should have been in. But that doesn't mean you include non British riders.

• Like 1

Stevie Worrall has a chance to go to Cardiff 2 years in a row. Good luck to him in the final. :D

Edited by DiamondGlory

KEITH M, on 15 Jun 2017 - 10:23 AM, said:

Ben Barker replaces the injured Lewis Bridger

Wow, this line-up just gets better and better :rolleyes:

Mmm! Did, didn't it!

Belle Vue fans need to stop telling everyone there's no home track advantage. Clearly there is. In bucket loads. Perhaps last season that argument might have held some weight, but not now.

• Like 4

I DO want the strongest field which is why Robert Lambert should have been in. But that doesn't mean you include non British riders.

Philippe - I think you'll find he didn't qualify

• Like 1

Think we have got our wires crossed, I never referred to Schlein at all. The original point was about Woffinden and Lambert not riding.

Bloody hell I have seen younger crowds at crown green bowls matches. Looks like the Saga old fogies yearly jamborie.

KEITH M, on 15 Jun 2017 - 10:23 AM, said:

Ben Barker replaces the injured Lewis Bridger

Mmm! Did, didn't it!

Yeh I did underestimate him. He's been the most entertaining rider tonight.

Philippe - I think you'll find he didn't qualify

I AM quite aware of that, under exceptional circumstances and there were opportunities to put him in. If there is a will there is a way. Lost opportunity to help push forward the career of a bright young talent. Just an opinion.

• Like 3

While the rest of us support British riders you can carry on cheering Schlein. Shows you are not a British speedway fan if you would love it for Schlein to win. Your uncle might have bunged a fiver over the wall to Loram 20 years ago but his support of British riders clearly didn't rub off on you.

The rest of us can support real British riders while you can support a plastic brit at Cardiff.

if you read over the thread I've said it would be wrong for Schlien to have the wildcard but it's just lovely watching you get hysterical. At Cardiff I will be cheering on Woffy the best British rider we have seen in years. Oh and Mark was born in Malta...... I love a plastic Brit!
  • Like 3

As long as schlein doesn't win in the final, i couldn't care less.

• Like 1