British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jenga

Berwick Bandits V Workington Comets Sat 3/6/17 .

Should have had interval after heat 10 waste of time after heat 9

Hope they put heat 10 up on SGB website... Won't see a better piece of team riding in a long time from Nick Morris!

Hope Lewis is gonna be alright after his heat 11 spill though... Was awful :(

• Like 1

Texted said comets fans too quiet halfway through,and too over enthusiastic at the end,not quite sure what they were supposed to do,at the end of the day it's all about picking points up on the road,and given our away record the last couple of years surely they can't be begrudge a little bit of joy

• Like 3

Texted said comets fans too quiet halfway through,and too over enthusiastic at the end,not quite sure what they were supposed to do,at the end of the day it's all about picking points up on the road,and given our away record the last couple of years surely they can't be begrudge a little bit of joy

they was moaning cus they wasn't winning like everyone else, we're no mugs these days, with Bridger's chain not snapping in ht 11 there would be no chance Worky would of got a point.

Agreed but that's by the by! Main thing was 3 points for us and Bridger walks away from that horrific spill! Another guest needed for tomorrow though!

I'd imagine Proctor for Howe and R/R for Bridger, not a lot of choice as 3 meetings on and Newman already guesting I think.

Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea

they was moaning cus they wasn't winning like everyone else, we're no mugs these days, with Bridger's chain not snapping in ht 11 there would be no chance Worky would of got a point.

didnt Cooks chain come off in heat 1 when he was leading?
  • Like 1

Really good win for Berwick tonight, being honest I didn't think they would get the three points but very welcome. Lots of taking points.

Craig Cook still in my book the best rider around Shielfield in a long time. Two nice moves past Morris tonight. How Morris managed to miss him in heat 1, great reflexes.

Some great racing by Bridger tonight. Excellent passes on Jorgo, Sarjeant and Proctor. Actually a bit disappointing when he made the gate in heat 8. Looked a very nasty one he got in heat 11. Hope there is no lasting damage.

Jye Etheridge the rider of the night for me. Three excellent heat wins. And what a piece of team riding by Morris!

I was sure Doolan got second in heat 14. In the end it didn't matter but great effort anyway.

Good to see Jorgo again. Won't forget his efforts as a Bandit the past couple of years.

Decent crowd tonight, swelled by a good travelling support. Always good to see a few visitors over, adds to the atmosphere.

Track slick and dry tonight but understandable. Forecast gave for showers round about tea time so they covered the track as a precaution. Showers never really came to anything. If anything a bit of rain might have helped the track. Sods law though. If it hadn't been covered it would have rained for ages.

Signs tonight though that the team are coming together.

typical home biassed texter

there are some who genuinly text what happens both ways but more often the texter only sees things from there own teams side

• Like 2

there are some who genuinly text what happens both ways but more often the texter only sees things from there own teams side

Well if you don't like it,go and get your updates from elsewhere...

• Like 5

I try not to be biased when doing updates, but sometimes it is hard, but I tend to be more critical of my own teams rider's and fans.

• Like 2

Oh dear. Nothing biased about the texts regarding the actual racing...
  • Like 1

Just reading through the updates and there isn't anything at all that was wrong, should be thanking texters for updating for the away team, we would all be lost without them, they ALL do a brilliant job and so deserve to be able to express their feelings/opinions in a biased way as it is their team, it's not a professional service after all, they are doing everyone a huge favour and taking some enjoyment out of their evening to constantly he texting in between races.

• Like 8