Vatcher Championship

Here are the panels results for this weeks meetings

Ipswich v Edinburgh Home win but Monarchs given 3 points because I say so

Redcar V Peterborough Result in soon after opening brown envelope

Edinburgh v Redcar Abandoned after heat 4, awarded to Edinburgh

Berwick v Newcastle Draw, but 4 points to Glasgow

oh dear

• Like 1

Oh good I'm glad I looked in for yet another pointless thread how many more are we going to be subjected to.

Just for the record we are home and away to Worky this week which makes the thread even more pointless.

Edited by Gazc

Oh good I'm glad I looked in for yet another pointless thread how many more are we going to be subjected to.

Just for the record we are home and away to Worky this week which makes the thread even more pointless.

Depends who the blind referees are, so Glasgow certainly wont be pointless after those meetings, and Yes I am rather annoyed at Vatchers decision to award the match after 4 days of him saying it could not be awarded, and yes Glasgow were the better side on the night well done to them, but how many other decision, rules, guidance notes, etc,etc, will be bent before the season is over

Its getting old, we get it. Redcar deserved a re-run. It didn't happen. There's no need to make a new thread every hour.

• Like 2

Oh good I'm glad I looked in for yet another pointless thread how many more are we going to be subjected to..

how long is a piece of string ???

I don't disagree with Glasgow getting 4 pts,sense prevailled,,, but common and speedway don't/won't.

Edited by ruffdiamond

how long is a piece of string ???

I don't disagree with Glasgow getting 4 pts,sense prevailled,,, but common and speedway don't/won't.

How surprising a Newcastle fan glad to see Redcar lose the points....

if the shoe was on the other foot, guaranteed you would be glad with Newcastle losing the points. Remember, despite we give you your biggest gates of the season, Bears fans hardly bother to return the favour at ours.

• Like 1

no, not at all,,, wether or not the ref had a stinker and excluded the wrong rider (I don't know), but its a decision that most likely wont be changed. Therefore, awarding the result makes sense.

and its nothing to do with rivalry.