British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Redcar Vs Newcastle

Never have a better chance to win at Redcar, Bears won't know what's hit them with our new reserve pairing :o

Never have a better chance to win at Redcar, Bears won't know what's hit them with our new reserve pairing :o

They won't be looking at 3rd and 4th enough to know what hit them in the first place. ;)

Suggest you look at the previous post to yours and then you can re evaluate your comments

I know, I was only joking, I actually love Garrity's attitude, yes, it might be a little 'odd' or dangerous, but I love it, Garrity is and probably always will be one of my favourite riders... Even if he is a Bear ;)

At the beginning of the year I wanted Garrity to come to Brough to spearhead Newcastle's team with Steve, this was when I thought for sure Robert would have moved on...

Will be a strange one tonight, even though it is a Derby as there are so many Bears missing it doesnt really feel like it.

Does have the potential to be a decent meeting though, Newcastles top 5 all have the potential to go well here although they do look a touch suspect at reserve so hopefully a big night for Garcia.

Will go for a Bears/Comets/Panthers/Brummies win but only just.

Looks like a lovely evening ahead (weather wise)

That should mean track isn't too wet for Robert, but hopefully not too dry for the rest of the team ;)

Fancy Robert and Stevie to get a pile of points and the rest to get enough to secure a win against the Bears select team

• Like 1

Think that Redcar select will still win, 50-40ish (plus whatever extra points from Steve's tactical ride in Heat 9) :)

Think that Redcar select will still win, 50-40ish (plus whatever extra points from Steve's tactical ride in Heat 9) :)

No Heat 9 tactical (surprisingly)

Diamonds season over

got it in one pal same old only 2 riders performing all the time could throw any one of the other 5 out for me

Sounds like another embarrassing show on the road from our 2 man team.

Agree with previous poster, end of season

Only Best Pairs to look forward to now unless Mr Vatcher has a rule to deny us even that possibility

• Like 1

Sounds like another embarrassing show on the road from our 2 man team.

Agree with previous poster, end of season

Only Best Pairs to look forward to now unless Mr Vatcher has a rule to deny us even that possibility

I can have a word with him see if i can get this sorted for you :o .

• Like 2

I can have a word with him see if i can get this sorted for you :o .

Well that would be the icing on the cake :approve:

Well done the Bears,looks like only 2 riders showed anything for the Diamonds.

Edited by soupy