British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Robins Vs Rye House

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Kennett as a number one!!

Don't think so.

Proper number one would average at least 9.5 which rules out all three of our heat leaders.

Strength in the top five only works when you have riders who can win races away from home and that aint happening

• Like 1

Never really wanted Premier league.

Weeks of no meetings and an ageing team doesn't make want to go anymore.

The Championship is a far better league to watch.

• Like 1

Comfortable win but suspect some of those later heats had a bit of clue something is afoot changewise

• Like 1

Comfortable win but suspect some of those later heats had a bit of clue something is afoot changewise

Tungate said he was hoping to announce his new UK team soon - probably tomorrow replacing Dany.

• Like 2

Tungate said he was hoping to announce his new UK team soon - probably tomorrow replacing Dany.

Would make sense really he's hardly available

Tonight shows that if we can get Adam at reserve which is surely the plan for him to be in Heat 15 & get Rohan in for Dany then it will improve us.

Adam or Bradley then fight it out for a top 5 place.

Zzz how boring was that speedway is in a bad place with this sort of league ..gp riders and then juniors etc ..its just a bad product .

• Like 2

Swindling Swindon, 3 quid for a programme insert! Average meeting, below average crowd. Swindon were thrashing them, Doyley untouchable, Kennett pants apart from heat win over Morra, excellent pass.

Zach did well. Best ever from BWD, Adam improving, Bellego still not at his best. Will be surprised if Rye finish in top 4. Only 2 home wins both against them.

Zzz how boring was that speedway is in a bad place with this sort of league ..gp riders and then juniors etc ..its just a bad product .

I dont think you watch loads of GP riders in this league what a strange comment.!!! Tonight was a ok meeting Batchelor decent Kennett one amazing ride to get Morra from the back and Nicholls, Robson, young Perks busted a gut to be competetive was it that boring not for me it wasn't.
  • Like 2

Not a great meeting. Rye House were very poor.

I got the impression from about half way through that Swindon were trying not to win by too much to keep the averages manageable.

• Like 1

I dont think you watch loads of GP riders in this league what a strange comment.!!! Tonight was a ok meeting Batchelor decent Kennett one amazing ride to get Morra from the back and Nicholls, Robson, young Perks busted a gut to be competetive was it that boring not for me it wasn't.

that was a ok meeting omg ..i hate to see your view of a not ok meeting .

that was a ok meeting omg ..i hate to see your view of a not ok meeting .

I have watched loads of crap over the last few years tonight was not great but i have seen worse.Where you puzzle me is Orion you kill me off the other week about entertainment/winning you get your win tonight yet you still MOAN!'!! your memory is not the best see a shrink.😀😀 Edited by Sidney the robin

I have watched loads of crap over the last few years tonight was not great but i have seen worse.Where you puzzle me is Orion you kill me off the other week about entertainment/winning you get your win tonight yet you still MOAN!'!! your memory is not the best see a shrink.😀😀

Yet again I not talking about myself but people in general a point that quite clearly you can't get your head around ..tonight was a crap a meeting in anyone's book .