British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Belle Vue -v- Rye House

TEAMS

Belle Vue 'Rentruck' Aces

Troy Batchelor (G), Steve Worrall, Max Fricke, Rohan Tungate, Craig Cook ©, Dan Bewley, Jack Smith

Team Manager: Mark Lemon

Rye House 'BMR' Rockets

Chris Harris, Edward Kennett ©, Ben Barker (G), Stuart Robson, Scott Nicholls ©, Ellis Perks, Robert Branford

Team Manager: Peter Schroeck

Can only see a comfortable easy home win.

Hopefully tungate can prove his worth.

A couple of good choices of guests which should produce some good racing.

Had light rain last few hours. It's dry for rest of day and evening now.

This should be an easy home win but ive said that before :lol:

Aces to hit 60 no Rocket goes great round there.. even the reserves will score well

What difference few weeks make. Tungate was No1 at another club and now he's just a second string. Averages should last the season.

No Kennett apparently. James sarjaent in

Phil!

Schtum! Schtum!! Schtum!!!

The gates haven't opened yet....😨

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

Anyone know why Eddie Kennett isn't riding?

Hes longtracking this weekend.

I was going to make the trip to Belle Vue tonight, but glad I didn't now, no disrespect to the guest riders tonight, I knew Ricky wasn't riding but i like to see our full team riding as much as possible even if they lose and i think it's pretty bad that our captain deserts us to take part in a Longtrack meeting abroad.

The longtrack meeting is not even today, blimey years ago riders would have to drive through the night to ride abroad, how things change. Is Sarjeant really the best they could do? Must've known about this a while ago but didn't want the public to know. Shame.

Edited by SPEEDY69
  • Like 1

Amazing that Kennett is being knocked he is within his rights to do the longtrack meeting. I wonder if those knocking him also knocked Chris Harris who missed TWO meetings for his failed attempt to get a place in the GP challenge. Ultimately it cost us three points against Belle Vue. Is anyone knocking the management for bringing in Ricky Wells who misses yet another meeting tonight?

Amazing that Kennett is being knocked he is within his rights to do the longtrack meeting. I wonder if those knocking him also knocked Chris Harris who missed TWO meetings for his failed attempt to get a place in the GP challenge. Ultimately it cost us three points against Belle Vue. Is anyone knocking the management for bringing in Ricky Wells who misses yet another meeting tonight?

I wasn't happy about Chris Harris missing meetings either, although the situation with Ricky Wells is not ideal we knew when we signed him Edinburgh would have first call on him. Eddie has been our captain for a couple of years now and I would have hoped he would put Rye House first and lead the team from the front and not desert them for a meeting abroad.

The longtrack meeting is not even today, blimey years ago riders would have to drive through the night to ride abroad, how things change. Is Sarjeant really the best they could do? Must've known about this a while ago but didn't want the public to know. Shame.

I take it they wasn't allowed a facility for Kennett.

No he's not. That's why you have no facility.