British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham V Plymouth Ko Cup 1st Leg Wed 28th June

Tbf Dicken shouldnt even be in the starting 7.....I dont think he will gain much confidence by getting left behind in every race.....he's no where near race speed......he needs more time to develop!

This is a paying sport and I for one want to see a competetive team, as much as a developing one!?

Well done Plymouth.....

He was given a chance when 2 other preferred riders were unavailable. He was allowed one meeting to attempt to prove surely, rather than using someone unattached to the club.

Guest GiveusaB

C'mon....Drury knows his stuff.....the lad is far from ready for competetive racing.....

He needs protecting at his age....not subjecting.....

He's simply not up to speed.....

I'm not criticising him....

If you're travelling nearly 200 miles to support your team, you at least want one that's going to make a challenge?

He was used because we had given up on the prospect of winning the tie ..... which in reality, is fair enough!

If it was a title play off match, somebody else would've been riding!!! FACT !!!

He's a good 12 months off being ready! imo....

i still dont understand why he took r/r couldnt taylor take 2 r/r rides been a reserve ?

or was it a case of he needs to take one so get it out the way...

with kean coming last 4 times as we knew he would 2 exclusions thats 6 last places straight away its always gonna be hard work.

Edited by redandyellow

Congratulations to Plymouth on a well earned and well deserved victory. Good luck to the Devils in the semi-finals - I hope you can go on and win the cup now.

A real pleasure to see Adam Roynon riding so well and so much enjoying his racing. Aside from the terrible luck he has had with all those injuries, Adam has been treated shamefully by several clubs, but there is no bitterness from him at all towards any of them. One of the most decent lads in speedway - if anyone deserves a good run it is Adam. There are no objections from me about his riding in the National League and I'd be surprised if anyone else has.

• Like 1

The club FORGOT to remind people via the official website and twitter feeds that season tickets didn't cover last nights meeting.

Hmmm...they were crystal clear when they were selling the season tickets that the friemdly against Cradley, the KOC & the Play-off's were NOT part of the season ticket deal.