British Speedway Forum
idh

Sgb Championship Best Pairs 2017

o no , home advantage for worrall, cook,smith,bewley, and anyone else who has ridden there in the last couple of years !

almost forgot the other worrall .

Edited by jenga

but the beeers get home track advantage .

what about worky on a sunday ?

we dont have home TRACK advantage .

but the beeers get home track advantage .

what about worky on a sunday ?

we dont have home TRACK advantage .

better to use a spare Sunday to get in all your league meetings 😛
  • Like 1

you may be right , but it would be nice to have a big meeting on what was once , the best track in the uk .

o no , home advantage for worrall, cook,smith,bewley, and anyone else who has ridden there in the last couple of years !

don't think either Smith or Bewley will be in the Glasgow pairing

• Like 1

Its been at Somerset for years so what's your point!!!!.its been at Worky before so surely other tracks deserve a shot.

my point being is that if somerset were to run it this year , they would not have the travelling supporters calling in on their way to the G.P. that already been run

most , if not all the championship teams are northern based now , apart from ippo and peterborough .

it needs to be northern based , just for this year to have the travelling attend .

scunny is not a bad shout,

belle vue is even better , good ground and the national speedway stadium .

lets see where the goons award it to !

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

Belle Vue seems the obvious choice to me both from a location and racing track point of view.

• Like 2

my point being is that if somerset were to run it this year , they would not have the travelling supporters calling in on their way to the G.P. that already been run

most , if not all the championship teams are northern based now , apart from ippo and peterborough .

it needs to be northern based , just for this year to have the travelling attend .

scunny is not a bad shout,

belle vue is even better , good ground and the national speedway stadium .

lets see where the goons award it to !

Scunny, now your talking, would get thumbs up from me every time!

• Like 1

I'd be happy with Scunny or Belle Vue, or even Peterborough if it can be fitted in

After speaking to a championship promoter at the fanzone on Saturday, big likelihood of it being at Belle Vue. Makes sense in every way, great track, national stadium, within driving distance for almost every club competing.

• Like 1

After speaking to a championship promoter at the fanzone on Saturday, big likelihood of it being at Belle Vue. Makes sense in every way, great track, national stadium, within driving distance for almost every club competing.

should be held there every year.

should be held there every year.

no, from a crowd and money making perspective then Somerset is perfect the day before Cardiff.

from a racing point of view, 100% the right place

• Like 1

no, from a crowd and money making perspective then Somerset is perfect the day before Cardiff.

from a racing point of view, 100% the right place

I agree that some form of meeting should be held at Somerset the night before the GP. As to which meeting, that is open to discussion.

• Like 1