British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
havenagotahope

Bandits V Witches. 8th July

Still need a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks

Shame if you can't find one sue. Maybe people don't want to miss the tractors going round 🤔🤔 Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1

I've tried everyone I know for texting plus loads of requests here and nothing. Mind You, I am having a similar problem with updaters so even if I did find a texter, there's no-one to update!

Blooming nightmare right now.

Never mind sue, you tried your best, you can't make allowances for selfish people

Can only apologise Baldy but I'm going to be sat watching the World Cup, we've seen your lot twice already yet we've never seen Sheffield up here this year, I was going to be following it on updates as well!

Anyone able to help a lot of people out, if you've never done it it's not as hard as it sounds you just need to text what you would fill in in your programme and give a little sentence about what happened in the race, come on guys, we rely on it for our away matches it's only fair.

• Like 3

No need to apologise to me. Ipswich often put race results on their Facebook page, if that helps anyone.

A sad reflection of how low the Bandits support is now.

They used to say "use it or lose it", it seems it's all but lost

A sad reflection of how low the Bandits support is now.

They used to say "use it or lose it", it seems it's all but lost

All but lost because people are fed up watching defeat week after week... It ain't fun when you don't enjoy parting with your 15 quid anymore .. I'm not there because I'm currently in Herts preparing for my house move but it's painful reading the scores coming through! In comparison to feeling so low about my own team I've had the chance to watch a wonderful SWC meeting on TV which reminds me why I love this sport!

Hard to know what to do apart from bring in a couple of new signings now! At least try and win us some home meetings! The Joe Jacobs signing has not worked at all!

• Like 1

All but lost because people are fed up watching defeat week after week... It ain't fun when you don't enjoy parting with your 15 quid anymore .. I'm not there because I'm currently in Herts preparing for my house move but it's painful reading the scores coming through! In comparison to feeling so low about my own team I've had the chance to watch a wonderful SWC meeting on TV which reminds me why I love this sport!

Hard to know what to do apart from bring in a couple of new signings now! At least try and win us some home meetings! The Joe Jacobs signing has not worked at all!

Take it you haven't seen the latest score then

No wonder people didn't want to go, World cup final on tele and our team is pure pish

Mind the World Cup was hardly a classic

Well we won't be getting 4 points now. Another classic witches collapse going on in Berwick

Wow just got the away win in last race.

So is that a good three points or a throw away of 4 points considering who we were against and the lead we had?

Edited by baldyman

As for this meeting, if we dont get 4 points we should take up croquet.

Hopefully CL has mowed the lawn and got the mallets ready.

MUST DO BETTER!!!

Well we won't be getting 4 points now. Another classic witches collapse going on in Berwick

Wow just got the away win in last race.

So is that a good three points or a throw away of 4 points considering who we were against and the lead we had?

Probably both considering the big lead and then being 2 down going in to final heat.

Got to say well done to Berwick though to fight back brilliantly against all the odds!

Hopefully CL has mowed the lawn and got the mallets ready.

MUST DO BETTER!!!

Berwick were not even at their strongest tonight either

What is it with the end of meetings for us?

Don't know why riding order was changed for this meeting, only those that changed it will know why, but it obviously didn't work

Edited by baldyman

Sometimes I think team managers change things to justify their existence. If they don't change the riding order then all they have to do is switch the odd reserve and pick the obvious riders for heat 15. Unless they actually can motivate somebody to get out of the gate quicker and make their bikes go faster, and I think we all know no manager has ever done that.