British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
havenagotahope

Bandits V Witches. 8th July

Well it's going to be another one of those will I won't I matches.

There is no way the Bandits will get anything out of this match as Witches will be far to strong.

So I will give it a miss think there's a new knitting programme on the telly that sounds quite exciting.

Well I will be there to support my team and hopefully see a decent night of speedway. Along with you I cant see anything other than an away win but as long as I get value for money I will continue to go.

But it would be nice to win now and again. :)

Stay at home and watch the World Cup , or come to Berwick and watch The Bandits? No contest I'll be on the terraces in my usual spot watching The Bandits . Just like a marriage you support Berwick for better or worse only with Speedway there's no divorce. As others have said it looks highly unlikely well se a Bandits win but as Jimmy Greaves once said " it's a funny old game "

• Like 4

You all have to keep at it , the alternative doesn't bear thinking about . I remember plenty of seasons like the one youre having , at Glasgow . Have faith you'll come out the other end .

• Like 6

Well it's going to be another one of those will I won't I matches.

There is no way the Bandits will get anything out of this match as Witches will be far to strong.

So I will give it a miss think there's a new knitting programme on the telly that sounds quite exciting.

Find it strange that you want to start a discussion thread about a match you are not interested in. If you were that interested you'd be there.

• Like 3

Witches need to pick up a win to keep on track for a top 4 finish.

Even a losing point let alone a defeat would be a disappointment in that respect.

Witches need to pick up a win to keep on track for a top 4 finish.

Even a losing point let alone a defeat would be a disappointment in that respect.

you should win quite easily I think unless we have cracking guests at 1&7 but cant see where they are going to come from

you should win quite easily I think unless we have cracking guests at 1&7 but cant see where they are going to come from

I never take anything for granted when assessing the Witches away from home!

We have had a few struggles in comparison to what we 'should' be doing.

Not many decent guests available on Saturday - Barker, Riss or Tungate at 1, Hopwood, Bowtell, or Parkinson-Blackburn at 7?

Not many decent guests available on Saturday - Barker, Riss or Tungate at 1, Hopwood, Bowtell, or Parkinson-Blackburn at 7?

My choice would be Barker and any of the 3 number 7's but Hopwood riding with a broken foot so maybe not him

Not sure on how rules work regarding a Premiership rider guesting for us on Saturday. As it stands we have 9.80 to play with for Nicks replacement.