British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Kings Lynn Stars 12/07/17

Bit of a stupid post really. Why don't you make a list for every other promoter and we'll see how near the top Matt is for knobhead promoters?

Well thats easy he's first.

I think it now get to the stage where we have 2 options left. Only way we win.

Magic in for KK

Milik for NK

Would have to do it a week after each other to bend rules. But only way I see us winning.

One of the reasons why your club and fans get so much stick for 'advocating bending the rules'.

Hopefully any such hope of dodgy changes will be thrown out.

Edited by stevebrum

You can speculate on all of the comments here bar one - the score flattered us last night - it didn't feel remotely close

Chris proved his point and the crowd made it clear with their support for him that Matt got it wrong - he belongs (or maybe belonged) at the Pirates - Matt says of both Chris and Kyle they may not be done with Poole - in his mind maybe - but slap loyalty in the face and you may well lose it forever.

I think Chris understood the reasons why he wasn't in the team this season, Newman will always have Poole at his heart and lives here so if asked would jump at the chance to be in the team again I am sure.

One of the reasons why your club and fans get so much stick for 'advocating bending the rules'.

why are they dodgy changes?

C. Holder and K. Newman will be back in 2018.

They will get paid more money at Poole and everything will be forgotten about.

Matt Ford will probably take both riders and the partners out to dinner and apologise to them and Matt would hold his hands up and say i got it wrong.

There is no way those riders will be sent out on loan next season after this shambolic season we are having.

kyle yes chris maybe not he might actually this not bad riding for the stars

surely explain yourself

I think it now get to the stage where we have 2 options left. Only way we win.

Magic in for KK

Milik for NK

Would have to do it a week after each other to bend rules. But only way I see us winning.

Why would you have to do it a week after each other and why would it be bending the rules?

kyle yes chris maybe not he might actually this not bad riding for the stars

surely explain yourself

Both of you ask Poolebolton. He suggested you would have to bend the rules.

I only replied that bending the rules stink.

Spot on. Matt pretending that he didn't sign CH because of his average is a joke. Clearly it has come back to bite him. You'd think Matt would be grateful to of had a relatively consistent high performer who actually wanted to ride over here... but instead he went chasing uninterested Pole's.

Okay, some Poole fans have short memories. May i remind you that last season Chris Holder struggled so much in the first half of last season that there was a danger he was going to drop to reserve!! That might have had some say in the decision to leave him out. Also Chris has struggled a bit so far this season although found some form in the last month. Where as KK is still struggling. Matt made a decision, it hasn't worked out this time. Such is life..

He will be back 100%

Riding in the same team as his brother.

NKI will be at KL next season imo. NKI needs British racing more than any other of the GP boys. I think NKI would drop Sweden for Britain as he needs the meetings next season because I don't think he will be getting a wildcard next season for GP.

It definitely is not 100%!! They need to have a talk maybe Jack could be mediator!! :D
  • Like 1

He will be back Lisa.

Water under the bridge now.

Reception from the fans last night add to that Jack will be with us next year. Chris will be back.

I know its stupid to talk about next season so early but you can see us going with C. Holder, B. Kurtz, J. Holder & K. Newman and then fill in the blanks.

I think there was more to his average & early season form as to why Chris wasn't at Poole this season and probably not next season either unless Matt has a change of heart. As for Magic & Milik replacing KK & Klindt, IMO that's a complete pipe dream & will not happen. If we are to make play-offs, we need those changes by end of month. Swindon next week looks ominous, they beat us in the A fixture.

He will be back Lisa.

Water under the bridge now.

Reception from the fans last night add to that Jack will be with us next year. Chris will be back.

I know its stupid to talk about next season so early but you can see us going with C. Holder, B. Kurtz, J. Holder & K. Newman and then fill in the blanks.

Isn't there a rule that you can't have a rider back if you drop from the team the previous season?

Isn't there a rule that you can't have a rider back if you drop from the team the previous season?

I don't think it's that.I think it is more like the Newman situation this season,he can't ride for you now this season as you dropped him from the 2017 starting line-up.Both Holder and Newman would be available for you next season.In fact Holder could ride for you this season if Lynn dropped him.

I think there are a number of people to blame and not just KK.

I think the blame lies with Klindt and not KK last night tbh and Klindt again for the BV meeting.

If Klindt would've scored 4 points last night then we would have won.

If Klindt would've scored 4 points against BV then we would have won.

Riding when he is about 30-35% fit has cost us 6 league points. Don't want to be harsh on Nicolai but I have to speak the truth.

Disagree with you regarding klindts points last night. Whilst certainly if he scored more it would have helped us, but 5pts from our number 1 was pathetic. If he had scored what a number one should have scored, then it would be a different story. Klindt is quite obviously not fit to ride, you cannot fault him for trying as he did try to get stuck in.

The wrong KK was signed this season unfortunately, which is a huge shame as on his day he is a joy to watch.

Always thought it was in the same season?

I don't think it's that.I think it is more like the Newman situation this season,he can't ride for you now this season as you dropped him from the 2017 starting line-up.Both Holder and Newman would be available for you next season.In fact Holder could ride for you this season if Lynn dropped him.

That's not going to happen, No doubt he'll see the season out here. Who know about nest year, he was annoyed that Matt Ford dropped him, but living down the south coast would suit his circumstances. But Chris is a proud man and wants to be where he is wanted. He is enjoying his time in East Anglia.... Took his time to settle but now reaping the rewards.... I hope he stays but I wouldn't bet on it......