British Speedway Forum
mrss

Stars V Pirates. 13 July

I don't think it was ok.But........Some fans vented at Gavin because the Lynn promotion didn't do what they should of done,and he was there I guess.Buster/Lyon should of come out on the mike at the start of all the carp starting,and explaind things..Not ok but can understand their frustration at being left in the dark.

Gavin didn't derserve it and I don't think he would of got it had the above happened.

I still feel anger should be channeled at the right people though.

I don't agree with fox hunting,but i wouldn't go venting my anger at the horse whose only doing his job :blink:.Now there's a Cantonaesque quote :lol:

I still feel anger should be channeled at the right people though.

I don't agree with fox hunting,but i wouldn't go venting my anger at the horse whose only doing his job :blink:.Now there's a Cantonaesque quote :lol:

You are right.But Buster/Lyon were as much to blame as some of the fans I think :t: .

• Like 1

So you feel it was ok for supporters to vent their anger at him.If they had a problem the anger should be vented at the right people,the people in charge.Not at a micman who was doing all he could in his job role.

I clearly did not say that. Please re read my post 👍

You are right.But Buster/Lyon were as much to blame as some of the fans I think :t: .

Lyon can't be to blame are can he? He may have been there in body ( someone said he was ) but not in spirit. Will he make a statement after Cardiff just like Holder? He is a master at carpet sweeping ( under the carpet ).