British Speedway Forum
martin_t

Heathens Planning Application

Why am I not surprised?

Why am I not surprised?

while this is a setback , some of the words going round about Mr Benidorm and his antics are doing more damage to the seriousness of the trust

while this is a setback , some of the words going round about Mr Benidorm and his antics are doing more damage to the seriousness of the trust

Who is Mr Benidorm DEAN ? PM me if you want to.

Who is Mr Benidorm DEAN ? PM me if you want to.

Mark Robinson , he calls himself willie benidorm Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

Mark Robinson , he calls himself willie benidorm

Who is he? :unsure: :unsure:

Who is he? :unsure: :unsure:

, he is an ex rider that has all but killed his reputation in the speedway world with his views on some national league tracks and the bspa Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

your better off not knowing him , he is an ex rider that has all but killed his reputation in the speedway world

I will take your word for it The Dean Machine. :t:

look him up on Facebook

Hum having looked him up on Facebook I see what you mean The Dean Machine

Hum having looked him up on Facebook I see what you mean The Dean Machine

yes so imagine what the council will think if they see that and they will if they haven't already

I found the Facebook Link as suggested but could not see any mention in regard to speedway!

I found the Facebook Link as suggested but could not see any mention in regard to speedway!

he tends to spout his venom about speedway on speedway friends page or national league page but I think as you can see from his FB page what sort of person he is , there is more that's happened recently but I can't say on here but safe to say it doesn't put the trust in good light , he is a liability to the trust and should be kicked out of the trust and that is a view shared by some of them but it seems not all

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

he tends to spout his venom about speedway on speedway friends page or national league page but I think as you can see from his FB page what sort of person he is , there is more that's happened recently but I can't say on here but safe to say it doesn't put the trust in good light , he is a liability and should be kicked out of the trust and that is a view shared by some of them but it seems not all

​I found Mark Robinson's comments on SPEEDWAY FRIENDS (Facebook). While rather strong in their presentation, I could not see anything detrimental to the Cradley Heath revival application. Maybe I am missing them? :unsure:And so far as National League is concerned - I found Facebook pages relative to other sports but not one dedicated to speedway.