British Speedway Forum
martin_t

Heathens Planning Application

​I found Mark Robinson's comments on SPEEDWAY FRIENDS (Facebook). While rather strong in their presentation, I could not see anything detrimental to the Cradley Heath revival application. Maybe I am missing them? :unsure:And so far as National League is concerned - I found Facebook pages relative to other sports but not one dedicated to speedway.

his comments are not detrimental to cradlleys plite , it's his behaviour and while some may see it as being a "Lad" or a "lady" are the council going to think favourably towards him ?? Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

​I found Mark Robinson's comments on SPEEDWAY FRIENDS (Facebook). While rather strong in their presentation, I could not see anything detrimental to the Cradley Heath revival application. Maybe I am missing them? :unsure:And so far as National League is concerned - I found Facebook pages relative to other sports but not one dedicated to speedway.

Try 'National League Speedway' on Facebook. I have always been, shall we say, not very impressed by his mighty mental powers.

• Like 1

he tends to spout his venom about speedway on speedway friends page or national league page but I think as you can see from his FB page what sort of person he is , there is more that's happened recently but I can't say on here but safe to say it doesn't put the trust in good light , he is a liability and should be kicked out of the trust and that is a view shared by some of them but it seems not all

Speedway Friends ???? how does he get away with that , Karl Fiala is absolutely pathetic in his massively over zealous censorship .so much so that even the most moderate of people don't bother with it .

ollie_ommer.jpg

I understand yours and DEAN's concerns now.

I understand yours and DEAN's concerns now.

it his other dressing up that concerns me more
  • Like 1

Does anyone have a link to the actual application? I can't find anything on the Sandwell planning web sites.

Does anyone have a link to the actual application? I can't find anything on the Sandwell planning web sites.

from what I'm told it was not valid and has got to be resubmitted but the mood has changed in the trust , there was genuine optimism a month ago , now it's gone ,in Mr beniforms own words there is infighting within the trust although he can't see he is the cause of most of it Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

I have read Mr Robinson's passionate calls for other clubs to form Supporters Trusts, but I really can't understand why you have to pay 3 grand in order get a group of like minded fans together. I also have never been able to get a straight answer about who pays the losses in fan owned clubs. I think the real answer is that they all need a wealthy backer.

As for the planning, what a shambles. How can you submit plans which are not valid - and even worse, how can you go to the media BEFORE the plans have been accepted by the planners?

Have any indications been given as to whom might be paying for this development?

As for the planning, what a shambles. How can you submit plans which are not valid - and even worse, how can you go to the media BEFORE the plans have been accepted by the planners?

Have any indications been given as to whom might be paying for this development?

I'm told that there is people who will finance a track but surely these people would want 100% control if it ever came to fruition , I know I would if it was my money , they are jumping the gun on a lot of issues and now it is starting to backfire

I'm told that there is people who will finance a track but surely these people would want 100% control if it ever came to fruition , I know I would if it was my money , they are jumping the gun on a lot of issues and now it is starting to backfire

Exactly. Why would you finance a track, which would easily run to seven figures and not want a return on your investment?

and herein lies the reason there won't be an independent body controlling the sport.

Mark Robinson is nothing but bad news within the sport, and letting him deal with councillors etc is asking for trouble. Think we'll have another Norwich on our hands

Why didn't they ask Tony Mole for advice or help? He has a lot of experience in planning applications over many years, including Cradley applications.

• Like 1