British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Peterborough 15/07/17 7:00 Pm Champ.

Well weather permitting this is going to be another good test for the Comets against a Panthers side that sees Simon Lambert return from injury to bolster an already strong team which includes Harris, Ostergaard and Holder!!

The Comets will be glad to see the return of Craig Cook after last weeks home defeat by the Sheffield Tigers, so will need to be on their gaurd agaist a team who only got beat by 10pts at Glasgow recently and that was with r/r for Harris.

lambert is riding tonight , but didnt have the best return from injury . i am sure lsimons 28 day cover ends on sunday , so it could be a home return from injury for simon . .

i think punthers will go with r/r as they have a strong top 4 to cover bomber,s rides .

should be a good meeting and hope for a dry day and not a dust bowl like last week .

enjoyed the starts , but couldnt see the rest of the race .

forgot to ask , will your no 1 fan be there on saturday . we can arrange it so his private jet (sinclair c5 ) can land at carlidsle airport .

Edited by jenga

Wouldn't like to see R/R for Harris

palm toft in on saturday for chris .

dont be put off , he scored 17 points on his last visit ..

so looks like you should be in for a few away points ..

carr and bacon should clean up @ 6 and 7 ..

thats a nice post from me !

Edited by jenga

As much as i like MPT..he won't score the points Harris would have got..as for the reserves cleaning up..that would be a first for us this season(since BWD).

• Like 2

vatcher has agreed to award peterborough the points as workinton are far weaker at reserve.

its a money saving thing rolled out by the clowns of the control freaks that supposed to be in charge .

i dont see any peterborough rider failing to finish in the top 3 in a race .

mason will do his usual gate 4 fall in the first bend to get a rerun if he cant make the gate ! ( looking forward to be proved wrong mason )

worky proper ring rusty at the moment , puds should catch them cold

something tells me harris would not have scored more than 17 points @ wucky .... maybe 15 !

i have heard something similar from another person !

i have heard something similar from another person !

Floppy? Sad state of affairs I know!

mitchell Davey now in for Ben Hopwood for workington .

not raining where im at at the moment

but everything is wet and sky is looking very dark for time of day/year

looks like more rain to come

Im about 10 miles from the track and its been raining all morning, forecast says it will clear at 11:00am but more rain forecast for early evening....

Not looking good?

im really surprised just how much its starting to clear and brighten up in the last hour

maybe with a little luck it will rain enough to get some water in the track and then get out good enough to get a decent meeting on rather than a dry track that the sprinkle of water they put on to keep the dust down