British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Swindon Robins 19/07/17

Long walk for you to Swindon!!!

I don't need to walk.. ;)

I wonder if Orions going to pop down, I would very much doubt it, its a long walk from Swindon..

I am for this ..i hear Matt could do with the money ..do you think you will keep your job ?
  • Like 3

Cant wait win here AGAIN and we are really in the hunt Poole fair play to them showed loads of character in there win at Lynn.I think it will be very close but this Poole side does not strike fear into me i would say this is one of there worse sides of recent years.

• Like 1

Doubt Doyley will risk it in GP week, so lets hope the Robins use Batch again - he simply loves Wimborne Road! lol (Oh wait they can't 'cos KL are racing!)

Also hope Lahti gets a few practice laps in before then.

Just musing about the play-offs - if its BV, Wolves, Poole and Swindon, I wonder who BV would pick?!

Edited by Skidder1

That is what many said about last night against BV.

Yeah but to be fair that's with a guest scoring 9 from 4....the rest of the side were brilliant but at Poole it's still a massive ask with R/R so again a good guest required....wonder what Troy is doing? Although not confident he will hit double figures there

Yeah but to be fair that's with a guest scoring 9 from 4....the rest of the side were brilliant but at Poole it's still a massive ask with R/R so again a good guest required....wonder what Troy is doing? Although not confident he will hit double figures there

Expect Batch to be getting booed by the Stars faithful at AFA on Wednesday (KL v RH). If he's not it'll be because of injury or disciplinary action!!?

I'm sure someone from BV or Wolves will step in

Doubt Doyley will risk it in GP week, so lets hope the Robins use Batch again - he simply loves Wimborne Road! lol (Oh wait they can't 'cos KL are racing!)

Just musing about the play-offs - if its BV, Wolves, Poole and Swindon, I wonder who BV would pick?!

Well definitely not Swindon! :D

Wolves will top the league and will choose Poole if Poole make the top 4.

The way Swindon are going they will cruise into the top 4. Poole away and Kings Lynn away the 2 hardest matches they have left. They have Leicester and Somerset twice at home as well

Poole and Lynn could be battling it out for 4th and could even come down to the last 2 matches against each other at the end of August.

Pooles next 3 matches away are Wolves , Swindon and Belle Vue...........not easy..........and with all 3 of those still to come to Wimborne Road and Wolves away for a second time as well, its a tough run for the pirates

Tempted to make the trip down as I believe Doyle will be back in for this one. Swindon should run this one close!!!

• Like 1

Would it be too much to expect Swindon to win in Dorset twice in a season, after waiting 8 years to win there!

• Like 2

Ellis at reserve is a trump card for Swindon.

Need KK to step up if he is still with us of course.

no no no we need KK to step down

I am for this ..i hear Matt could do with the money ..do you think you will keep your job ?

Im pretty sure i will. What you doing, walking ?

Doyley IS planning to ride don't even think Troy is available as he is either A.Riding for KL or B.Sacked and ineligible

Edited by hagonshocker

Dont think holder or bachelor should be riding anywhere in the uk

Dont think holder or bachelor should be riding anywhere in the uk

You want to explain your reasoning for that ?