British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gmuncie

Championship Fours 06/08 Peterborough

Are you allowed to bring your own food into the stadium? Taking the family along to this and expecting a long day!

Are you allowed to bring your own food into the stadium? Taking the family along to this and expecting a long day!

Yes you can.
  • Like 4

I am subscribed to the Major events programme scheme through Curtis Sport and am hoping to have the programme by Saturday. I will post a picture of the racecard if it comes by then.

That would be brilliant !!

I think i have made and printed the correct programme file but do not know the race order and how it works to write it in

Cheers

Andy

• Like 1

I'll be bringing Alexandra to this meeting, really hope it's an enjoyable one.

If not you can always take it for a walk or throw its ball.

• Like 1

If not you can always take it for a walk or throw its ball.

I should follow you on social media.... :o

because you are such a hoot.... :D

so much time on your hands (being on the old rock'n roll ..... or is it disability benefits these days ;) )

I should follow you on social media.... :o

because you are such a hoot.... :D

so much time on your hands (being on the old rock'n roll ..... or is it disability benefits these days ;) )

I'd block you of course so you'd have to stalk in the background as per usual. I always open up your ignored posts hoping for something relevant or interesting. You never know, one day you might engage your brain before posting ;)

Edited by Crump99

I'd block you of course so you'd have to stalk in the background as per usual. I always open up your ignored posts hoping for something relevant or interesting. You never know, one day you might engage your brain before posting ;)

pi$$ poor response... (as expected :D )

see you Sunday.... ;)

pi$$ poor response... (as expected :D )

see you Sunday.... ;)

There you go, not worth the read :P Of course if you had been following me on social media you'll know that we'll probably not cross paths again (if we ever have :o ) until Sept 5 because I doubt that the staff will let you out for Newcastle fixture in midweek. ;)

Edited by Crump99

5 o clock start on Sunday morning :shock: . The joys , but it's worth it , I love going to Peterborough .

• Like 3

Looks like you can delete Jack Holder's name from the programme on Sunday. Sportowe Fakty in Poland are reporting that Torun are handing him a full-time place from Sunday following his paid 16 in his debut last week.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/702676/kolejne-dobre-wiesci-dla-kibicow-get-well-torun-terminski-dopial-swego-w-sprawie

Looks like you can delete Jack Holder's name from the programme on Sunday. Sportowe Fakty in Poland are reporting that Torun are handing him a full-time place from Sunday following his paid 16 in his debut last week.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/702676/kolejne-dobre-wiesci-dla-kibicow-get-well-torun-terminski-dopial-swego-w-sprawie

If that's the case and he misses sunday I would suspect a fine and a ban would be imposed. He was given the fours' booking first unlike Morris who was told he was not required, accepted the polish booking, then Berwick were reinstated later.

Can't see Peterboro fans being too impressed either. Who can blame them.

If that's the case and he misses sunday I would suspect a fine and a ban would be imposed. He was given the fours' booking first unlike Morris who was told he was not required, accepted the polish booking, then Berwick were reinstated later.

Can't see Peterboro fans being too impressed either. Who can blame them.

Unfortunately the Poles call the tune and a novelty meeting in a speedway backwater isn't a concern of theirs .