British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Wolverhampton Wolves Vs Poole Pirates 17/07/17

Great win for Poole i was listening to it on wm radio

Poole we fortunate the shanes getting injured really strengthened them while obviously howarths injury severely weakened wolves .

Even the very polite and mild mannered mike Taylor from radio wm basically called KK a disgrace for some of hes on track antics last night stating he appeared to keep blocking hes team mate and when he wasn't doing that was riding well within himself ..

Perks as a signing is possibly as good as your going to get ..

Do you really think the swindon (Ellis) and poole (starke ) are going to allow you to get guesting this pair when there both looking for a top 4 spot

Great win for Poole i was listening to it on wm radio

Poole we fortunate the shanes getting injured really strengthened them while obviously howarths injury severely weakened wolves .

Even the very polite and mild mannered mike Taylor from radio wm basically called KK a disgrace for some of hes on track antics last night stating he appeared to keep blocking hes team mate and when he wasn't doing that was riding well within himself ..

Perks as a signing is possibly as good as your going to get ..

Do you really think the swindon (Ellis) and poole (starke ) are going to allow you to get guesting this pair when there both looking for a top 4 spot

how do you stop a rider earning money ?
  • Like 1

Ray c i am not really sure but i think you get my point adding to that the risk of injury no club would be to fond i wouldn't of thought certainly as a poole or swindon fan i wouldn't want them guesting

Such a big crash which if im quiet honest was the worst ive ever seen live. Anyone have any more updates on Kyle? Just want to say thank you to the paramedics who reacted so professionally. They all are heroes! GWS Kyle. Hes been a great rider to have in the team the last two years but take the docs advise and do whats best for you.

Edited by superguest
  • Like 1

Such a big crash which if im quiet honest was the worst ive ever seen live. Anyone have any more updates on Kyle? Just want to say thank you to the paramedics who reacted so professionally. They all are heroes! GWS Kyle. Hes been a great rider to have in the team the last two years but take the docs advise and do whats best for you.

Totally agree, it happened right in front of where I was standing and my instant reaction was that's Kyles season over. I too have never witnessed live anything like that. If, as reports suggest he has walked away with just concussion he is one lucky lad.

the way RW is riding will make MF sit up and take notice...

does he bin him to bring Brady back or just release the massively overrated KK instead...?

the way RW is riding will make MF sit up and take notice...

does he bin him to bring Brady back or just release the massively overrated KK instead...?

Same situation to when we had Kerr for 28 days but he choose Newman which didn't work it in the end. Be interesting to see if he keeps Richie on, would be for KK though. Brady has been our best rider!

Kyle released from hospital early this morning. Grade 2 concussion, one week without riding.

Good news.

That is superb news.

He is one lucky boy.

Most certainly Richie has done a good job so far but to say he will be kept in place of KK when Brady returns is ridiculous.

Most certainly Richie has done a good job so far but to say he will be kept in place of KK when Brady returns is ridiculous.

If I was MF I would get rid of KK for Worrall.

I wouldn't let Worrall go at all paid or scored double figures @ Lynn and Wolverhampton.

KK is a joke tbh. Surprised Lahti didn't have a go at him last night.

Don't know why you say that though as the sooner Poole get rid of the waste of space KK, the better for them. Has been as big a liability as I (and many others) said he would be, before the season even started.

On paper yes.

Worrall has outscored KK in every meeting so it's a move that strengthens the Pirates in real terms.

Poole fans are waiting for the KK who has done well for them in the past.

He has been a total let down...... and it's mid July.

On paper yes.

Worrall has outscored KK in every meeting so it's a move that strengthens the Pirates in real terms.

Poole fans are waiting for the KK who has done well for them in the past.

He has been a total let down...... and it's mid July.

To be fair, IF they kept KK and he showed up in fine form for the playoffs, that's job done.

I seem tof rememberJason Lyons having a crash like that in the same spot years ago.

It was really nasty and Kyle is very fortunate to have escaped with just concussion - could very easily have been a season ending crash.