British Speedway Forum

Yes. He was a number one in Poland. Obvious he was way better than the rider he replaced. Anyone who follows Poish speedway knew he would do well.

that's just you then Steve. He was struggling in Poland and a rider that is ranked 45th in the averages isn't a number one rider if that's by name only. That's the most extreme stretch you can make as a view point.

I agree his average was low for his ability but he struggled for Wolves but the odd great race he had proved what talent he had.

If he hadn't ridden here this year I'd expect him to be reassessed for 2018 along with any returnee.

I dont know anybody who hates Poole ? not even Gavan believe it or not, the Poole fans i have met have been good decent people who love there speedway always a few on bend 1/2 at the Abbey nothing like some who speak on here.

Nobody hates Poole, it's just the odd few posters on here that breed contempt for the club.

Obviously it suits some to say everyone hates Poole but it is of course an untruth.

Would any Poole fans like to see Bjarne Pedersen (6.91) back for the Pirates in 2018?

He has already said that he wont ride in the uk . Doing 4 countries this year so doesnt really matter he isnt coming.

Already said on twitter.

Would any Poole fans like to see Bjarne Pedersen (6.91) back for the Pirates in 2018?

I'm predicting that would be a negative from most. It does illustrate however that Chris H. would be a great signing on 7.16 ...

• Like 1

Of course he does as does Wozniak on his last legit uk average. Teams are free to sign these riders if they can come to a deal.

Pretty sure Poole will have a teamhungry for points and carrying no passengers or journeymen in 2018

Of course he does as does Wozniak on his last legit uk average. Teams are free to sign these riders if they can come to a deal.

Pretty sure Poole will have a teamhungry for points and carrying no passengers or journeymen in 2018

So why cant the likes of Woffinden and Zager come in on their last UK average then??

Total farce

Kacper Woryna jusf confirmed on twitter that he starts on 4.65.

not on his own page he hasnt

GP riders without an official average or GP riders who failed to support British speedway last season are a 9. Riders like Woffinden get the average they deserve for deserting British speedway.

Quite simple and fair.

• Like 1

Gavan,

He has commented on Tai post at 3.50ish. Woryna and Matt would have had a chat.

Ok cool

GP riders without an official average or GP riders who failed to support British speedway last season are a 9. Riders like Woffinden get the average they deserve for deserting British speedway.

Quite simple and fair.

What a load of old tosh!! Troll away.

So because Tai and Zagar didnt ride here last season they ' deserted' British Speedway.

Yet Kacper Woryna didnt desert British Speedway then?? Whats the difference?? Ah yes you hate Tai and Woryna wants to ride for Poole.

How about then that we give Chris Holder a 9 point average for disgracefully refusing to ride over here for half a season then???

Gavan,

He has commented on Tai post at 3.50ish. Woryna and Matt would have had a chat.

He commented on Tais post but im not sure he actually knows the truth and seems stunned like everyone else why Tai is a 9.

• Like 2

What a load of old tosh!! Troll away.

So because Tai and Zagar didnt ride here last season they ' deserted' British Speedway.

Yet Kacper Woryna didnt desert British Speedway then?? Whats the difference?? Ah yes you hate Tai and Woryna wants to ride for Poole.

How about then that we give Chris Holder a 9 point average for disgracefully refusing to ride over here for half a season then???

Gavan stop. Your getting angry again. Woryna earned himself an average of 4.65 end of.

Whilst Tai only wants to ride in Britain when the Swedish and Polish season's finish therefore due to his attitude I think a 9.00 average is very fair. :D

Gavan stop. Your getting angry again. Woryna earned himself an average of 4.65 end of.

Whilst Tai only wants to ride in Britain when the Swedish and Polish season's finish therefore due to his attitude I think a 9.00 average is very fair. :D

And Tai earned himself an average of 7.03

And Zagar earned himself an average of 7.48

The argument holds no water at all.

Either regrade every rider who didnt ride here or dont.

You cant simply just pick and choose..................British Speedway is a joke

• Like 4